Forums Latest Members
  1. ScubaPro Actually dives with dive watches!!! Jan 9, 2016

I saw at least a dozen on chrono24. By this time next year I think they'll be even more plentiful.

2. bb58 Jan 9, 2016

I wonder if everyone selling them now was intent on picking one up to turn a profit, or if they got sucked up into the Spectre hype when the film came out and now they have buyer's remorse

3. taz101 Jan 9, 2016

No remorse for me I made 1k profit :)

Exposian, bigdubnick and bb58 like this.
  4. Exposian Jan 18, 2016

I am not intending on selling mine ever as it is the greatest Omega watch I've owned but I am sure a few will surface for sale in few months time in the UK. Keep on looking online if you are looking for one.

M'Bob likes this.
  5. relaxer7 Apr 13, 2016

Not a fan of them myself. Sure they'll be a good price this time next year or whenever people start to remember It was a bad film and its a gimmicky marketing ploy #justsaying

6. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 13, 2016

Hello @bearintheair

I am the moderator who deleted your sales listing which was skirting round the 200 post rule. I have also just deleted the last post re prices as i deemed it to be also trying to sell it for what you kind of think you would like for it.

What i will suggest is look at eBay for what they have sold for in the past and request to have an exemption round the 200 post rule rather than dodge it all together. The rules are there to help members being scammed etc, and that includes WTB ads.

Posting a link to any other advert on any other site also breaches the rules.

Please READ THE RULES!

Thanks.

D

7. Stu-Silver Apr 13, 2016

Yeah, but the Lollipop ROCKS!

8. bearintheair Apr 13, 2016

Ok thanks for that. That's why I asked about posting a link.
    However, I think asking about prices on Omega Fourm with all the Omega enthusiasts was a way to access a valuable resource.
    Ebay's fees are crazy and are reflected in the pricing. So, without my examples, what do people think is a fair current market value?

9. OmegaSean Apr 14, 2016

On Chrono 24 the prices range from £5 to 8K if buying one as an investment and plan on keeping for a few years I'd buy a brand new in the box (on Chrono24) but if your buying it to wear then the cheapest option in mint condition are around the £5k mark.
    OmegaSean

10. relaxer7 Apr 14, 2016

Can't argue there!