Forums Latest Members

New Member, First Official Incoming: Michael Phelps LE

1. FinWatch Oct 29, 2018

Hi!
    Thank you all for this amazing forum!
    I am very new to Omega-watches.
    Originally I started to build a Rolex-collection and I’ve studied a lot about Rolex-watches.
    Because of the Rolex-shortage and because of Bond-movies, I found Omega. I just received my first official Omega ever: The Michael Phelps Planet Ocean LE watch! This watch I am using as my sports watch (at gym, while jogging&swimming...). It is amazing watch, totally different than any other watch I have. Even though it is BIG, I enjoy wearing it! I got the watch a week ago.
    I used to have Apple-watch and Suunto-watch for my sports activities, but I started hating all these digital things with news&messages etc. coming into my watch... Nowadays I appreciate mechanichal watches and I won’t go back to these computerwatches... spending too much time with all kind of screens and gadgets...
    I have to admit that I’ve got carried away with Omega. My first Speedmaster is about to land, I’ve ordered couple of books (First Man on the Moon, etc.) and I am impressed about all the history behind the watches.
    Also I can feel that these Limited Edition -watches are my thing. Even though there are plenty of LE-watches out there, I love the concept. Hope to own Snoopy or Ultraman some day... There are certain watches that I like to wear and certain watches that will be my safe Queens for investment purposes.
    I just love watches—my journey shortly: From Rolex to Omega. What a great combo! And now let me introduce my Sea-Monster, training-Buddy:

CA2B4436-92CE-4824-A0AC-CF497B39FBC8.jpeg 0B9F0DFF-7599-45AD-A410-2E07E0B1FA8D.jpeg 686D9FB2-C5A8-4904-A057-611F41EC7A37.jpeg 74545D1D-E280-4B95-875D-B8BE4FF642CC.jpeg
  2. Bushido Oct 29, 2018

Congrats on the PO and welcome to the forum!

I'm glad to read you're having fun with the variety of offerings and enjoying researching the brand. Enjoy!!

FinWatch likes this.
  3. FinWatch Oct 29, 2018

Thanks!!!

4. rkim11 Oct 30, 2018

Congrats and wear in good health! Welcome to the forum.

5. 42itus Oct 31, 2018

Saw you on the other forum and can’t get over how cool this piece is! Great acquisition!

6. MrJKLFoams Oct 31, 2018

What a monster piece! Saw this one when I picked up my moonphase metas couple of weeks ago. Congrats!