Spanish boot sale 168005

Hi forum members..Found this on Coìn boot sale yesterday in Spain, the cross hair dial is perfect under the scratched crystal..Can anyone chime in about this reference? (My tools are at home in UK)..
Are the hands and hour markers real gold like on Rolex watches? Anything to know about this reference (is it really a Getald Genta design??)
Thank you in advance!

Ref. 168.005 with Cal. 561
Buff the crystal with some polywatch and you get yourself a very nice watch. The dial look to be original, case look good too. Stainless Steel with gold indices, such a beautiful combination.

Great watch. Apologies for my ignorance, but what’s “Coìn boot sale”?

Coìn, Spain.

Boot (car trunk, British) sale is as it sounds, people selling things from the trunk of their car.

Great watch. Apologies for my ignorance, but what’s “Coìn boot sale”?
“Coìn” is the Spanish town i was in and a “car boot sale” in UK is a type of market

Well spotted, well bought! Send more photos later please after clean up/replace crystal.

..thanks for your input guys, Connie at my watchmaker for a crystal polish up, and a movement service..The 23mil serial dates my special little find to my birth year - 1966!!! It would be an understatement to say i am well chuffed!!!

..Hi guys; An update on this wonderful 168.005,
crystal polished up, movement serviced..Running and looking great..
I’m in love

Congratulations on the great find 😀. I've never seen anything like it here at the flea markets. You have to have a lot of perseverance to find something like that. I don't have that and only ever take Playmobil / Lego for the kids...😉

I’m in love
That turned out really nice! Congrats and enjoy

What in the world was a wooden splinter doing in that movement.

I’m in love
Awesome find. Enjoy it!!

..Never wore anything under at least 36mm, but since I acquired this little beauty, haven’t worn the sub nor the Speedy in a while; That faceted pie pan cross hair dial with the faceted date window frame! With those gorgeous rose gold applied branding, logo and star! Those rose gold markers with onyx inserts! Those dog leg lugs! That decagon shaped crown! That supremely comfy beads of rice bracelet! That gorgeous looking chronometer movement with swan neck regulator! Completely smitten with my 168005!!!
Edited:

it is a really nice Connie! One of the best dial/case combination IMHO. It looks so classy yet casual at the same time. It' a timeless piece of design.

..Never wore anything under at least 36mm, but since I acquired this little beauty, haven’t worn the sub nor the Speedy in a while; That faceted pie pan cross hair dial with the faceted date window frame! With those gorgeous rose gold applied branding, logo and star! Those rose gold markers with onyx inserts! Those dog leg lugs! That decagon shaped crown! That supremely comfy beads of rice bracelet! That gorgeous looking chronometer movement with swan neck regulator! Completely smitten with my 168005!!!
I feel you so much! Since I wear old Seamasters and Connies, I feel so out of fashion when I wear modern pieces which are over 39mm.. maybe it's just a vintage phase that each watch lover goes through..

Lovely piece btw, enjoy wearing it!