Simon Freese

Posts
3
Likes
6
Hi OF
Looking for some help is Simon Freese still in Business the reason for asking I have been trying to get in touch with him for a week now by phone and email without much success .

thanks
I also sent Simon a watch for repair over a year ago. At first communication was good, but his original completion date came and went and communication has dried up completely, he will not reply to emails and voicemail messages and will never answer direct calls. Simon also seems to operate from multiple, ever changing addresses in the Southend area - not a good sign. I can only conclude that his possession of my watch now constitutes theft. The next step seems to be to contact Citizens' advice who will create a case, log the complaint with trading standards and guide you through the process to try to reclaim your watch or demand compensation for it. I am going through this process now and will also log Simon's possession of my watch as a crime if he continues to refuse to communicate. Anyone in the same position should consider doing the same. If anyone is considering sending a watch to Simon for repair I would strongly recommend against it.
 
Posts
13,904
Likes
54,078
So sad. Now at 10 pages … This forum used to be a massive fan club and had to be a huge component of his repair business. I wish Mr Freese would address issues raised here.
 
Posts
7,320
Likes
23,727
This is quite unfortunate. I’ve had a number of watches done by him, and they were serviced to a very high standard. Yet, when there is page after page of questionable encounters, one has cannot discount that.

Very sad to see someone tarnish their own reputation.
 
Posts
2,610
Likes
2,788
Makes me wonder where he is still getting customers! If you Google his name, it shows his reputation isn't worth a nickel....
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,366
Makes me wonder where he is still getting customers! If you Google his name, it shows his reputation isn't worth a nickel....
Previous reputation will carry him for awhile, but it seems his business practices the last couple of years are seriously deficient, if not dishonest.