Show Us Your Watches That Appeared In Bond Movies

Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Watch photo, reference number and the Bond movie.

Here’s mine. Aqua Terra, 231.10.39.21.03.001, Daniel Craig wore it in Skyfall.

And mine:
Edited:
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Pulsar P2, the first commercially successful digital watch...the "must have" watch of 1973, "Live And Let Die". Time is set by touching a small horseshoe magnet to minute and hour sensors on the case back...the magnet is stored in a compartment in the clasp of the bracelet.
 
Posts
215
Likes
847
Here’re mine.

Seamster 300, 233.32.41.21.01.001, Daniel Craig wore in Spectre.


Seamster Diver 300, 210.90.42.20.01.001, Daniel Craig wore in No Time To Die.


Last but not least, here’s a picture of the duo.
 
Posts
703
Likes
2,459
no_time_to_die_daniel_craig_480x480.jpg

 
Posts
249
Likes
261
Watch photo, reference number and the Bond movie.

Here’s mine. Aqua Terra, 231.10.39.21.03.001, Daniel Craig wore it in Skyfall.

And on my wrist:
View attachment 1803854

Is the minute hand fully lumed? Or just the angle?
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Is the minute hand fully lumed? Or just the angle?
Fully lumed in an irridescent blue. The hour markers, Omega logo and frame around the date window are all white gold. It’s a beautiful watch.
 
Posts
249
Likes
261
Fully lumed in an irridescent blue. The hour markers, Omega logo and frame around the date window are all white gold. It’s a beautiful watch.

Nice.

Why can they do it for that one that they don't sell, but not for pretty much anything else in the AT catalog. Its just as well, I don't have an AT in my budget at the moment.
 
Posts
1,823
Likes
3,552
Fully lumed in an irridescent blue. The hour markers, Omega logo and frame around the date window are all white gold. It’s a beautiful watch.
May I ask if your Skyfall AT has been modified? My understanding is that only the tip of the minute hand is lumed on this watch, not the whole minute hand. It certainly seems that way on this photo from the Omega website.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
May I ask if your Skyfall AT has been modified? My understanding is that only the tip of the minute hand is lumed on this watch, not the whole minute hand. It certainly seems that way on this photo from the Omega website.
Actually, I’m wearing the watch now, just glanced at it, and it is only the tip of the minute hand that has the luminous material. It’s the hour hand that is fully lumed. I always thought that it was the minute hand as well! I guess that I should pay more attention to my own watches, but I guess the answer is that the watch is as it was originally made and not modified.
 
Posts
249
Likes
261
Actually, I’m wearing the watch now, just glanced at it, and it is only the tip of the minute hand that has the luminous material. I always thought that it was the entire hand! I guess that I should pay more attention to my own watches, but I guess the answer is that the watch is as it was originally made and not modified.

Your head tells you that it should be the entire minute hand because that's what your used to.

There was a thread here about it and I just can't unsee it
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Here’s a closer photo. Hour hand shaft is lumed and just the tip of the minute hand.
Edited:
 
Posts
249
Likes
261
Here’s a closer photo. Hour hand shaft is lumed and just the tip of the minute hand.
View attachment 1804068

Yeah the complaint was that the minute hand vanishes against the hour markers in the dark.

Now that I've completely ruined the watch for you with this minor but supremely significant detail, I'm willing to take it off your hands for a good price 😀
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Yeah the complaint was that the minute hand vanishes against the hour markers in the dark.

Now that I've completely ruined the watch for you with this minor but supremely significant detail, I'm willing to take it off your hands for a good price 😀
Sorry, I still love it. 🙁
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,740
Planet Ocean
2201.50.00
Quantum of Solace

Great thread topic by the way!
Edited: