Show us your watch collection in one picture!

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
As this is quite a fun topic on the Dutch watch forum, let’s also start it here! Show us your watch collection in one single picture. This can be a group photo, but also for example a collage.

I’ll start with this picture of 4 of my vintage core pieces - I hope to see nice collections in this thread!

e0Poau0.jpg
 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Oh boy, I'm going to have to clear a day off my calendar and drag out all the photo gear... Maybe I could break it into categories.
 
Posts
3,271
Likes
23,545
Managed to squeeze them all in. Just missing my Hamilton Khaki Field that I loaned to a friend.

 
Posts
7,088
Likes
56,898
I don't want to see my collection fully assembled for I don't want to know.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Imagine trying to keep an inventory of this!
The point is you don’t………imagine how much fun it is to discover something that you’d forgotten you had!
 
Posts
2,586
Likes
3,873
The point is you don’t………imagine how much fun it is to discover something that you’d forgotten you had!
Which would probably be every time you picked up a handful!