Seeking Info on 1972 f300 Chronometer

Hi all,

I recently entered the world of watches and have been diving deep. My introductory watches have been Seikos, but I just found an Omega at a local auction and pulled the trigger. I've found information on it using the case back number and movement etchings, but there are a number of questions I still have, namely:

• What material is the case? Between the lugs there's an etching that reads "20 Ω". Does that mean 20k gold? The case back indicates stainless, but does that only apply to the back itself and not the body of the watch?
• What model family is this? Online, the reference number suggests Constellation, but since the dial doesn't have Constellation on it, I'm wondering if that's accurate.
• Is there any way to tell if there are aftermarket parts?
• Will a catalog display the options for bands? I'm unsure if the band is aftermarket or not. It's ostrich leather.

Ref: 198.030 (198.0030?)
Caliber: 1250
Serial: 34200623

Because I purchased it without seeing it in person, I'm 50/50 on if I'll keep it or not after seeing it on my wrist. What are the preferred marketplaces for selling watches like this? I buy and sell designer clothing on a site called Grailed, but there isn't a high volume of luxury watches on there.

Thank you

IMG_7492.jpg IMG_7493.jpg IMG_7495.jpg IMG_7525.jpg IMG_7531.JPG IMG_7532.JPG

"20 Ω" marking indicates 20 micron gold-plate. This would be the very bottom of the desirability/value of the Omega spectrum.

Part of the Genève line as most of this reference are seen with Genève on the dial above CHRONOMETER.

Probably came on a simple Omega branded leather strap with Omega buckle, possibly some type of Omega bracelet.

Nice dial of the watch..marketplace for this watch will be eBay or here after you reach 200 posts.