Seamaster Heritage 75th Summer Blue

Nice watch. I was debating contacting Joshua at the Bellevue OB for one of these as he is my guy at OB and scored me the 321. Also thinking about the 300m one. But got to curb my “want” as I’m hoping for a Snoopy in the next few months. Once I get a Snoopy, then maybe I’ll have made up my mind for the 300 heritage or 300m.

Nice watch. I was debating contacting Joshua at the Bellevue OB for one of these as he is my guy at OB and scored me the 321. Also thinking about the 300m one. But got to curb my “want” as I’m hoping for a Snoopy in the next few months. Once I get a Snoopy, then maybe I’ll have made up my mind for the 300 heritage or 300m.

Everybody I have dealt with at the Bellevue OB (or talked to) is great, if I ever decide to Source a Snoopy or 321 I definitely will be talking to them 100%.
Edited:

Couple more shots. I just can't get over how dynamic and fluid this style is ! Seems like a couple of other members are getting these now and I can't wait to see pictures from others. 20230913_121836.jpg 20230913_121310.jpg 20230830_173254.jpg 20230902_152002.jpg 20230912_084713.jpg 20230912_171622.jpg

Also, just saw your post over on reddit! Congratulations on the new watch! share some pictures when you have a chance.

Thanks again! I'll definitely post pics soon, but my wife has prohibited me from wearing the watch until the baby arrives in a couple weeks... Safely tucked away until then.

This is a very difficult decision with which I struggled. The only way to decide is to see both in the metal. Take your time with the decision, they seem to have good availability now.

Thanks again! I'll definitely post pics soon, but my wife has prohibited me from wearing the watch until the baby arrives in a couple weeks... Safely tucked away until then.

That's going to be a very special Seamaster. 👍

The 300m Heritage and the SMPc (300m Seamaster Professional Diver) are very different watches. Overall, the Heritage is much more subtle in appearance, wears a bit smaller and has a decidedly vintage vibe. The SMPc wears larger and has some design cues that give it a thoroughly modern appearance with more bling than the Heritage. The Heritage has the sandwich dial whereas the SMPc has the ceramic waves dial. The Heritage has a coin edge bezel with a lumed oxalic coated aluminum insert whereas the SMPc has the scalloped bezel with a ceramic insert. The sapphire crystal on the Heritage looks more like a bubble plexi, has the anti-reflective coating only on the inside, and lends itself to some optical distortion effects like the hesalite crystal on the Speedmaster. The slightly domed sapphire crystal on the SMPc has the anti-reflective coating on both sides which makes the dial easier to read than the Heritage, but the coating on the exterior of the crystal can also pick up scratches. Both watches share a display case back and outstanding lume. Each have distinctive design cues (SMPc: lyre lugs, scalloped bezel, skeleton hands, helium escape valve; Heritage: straight lugs, coin edge bezel, broad arrow hands, lollipop second hand). Both watches have cutting edge movements -- the Heritage opts for a time zone function whereas the SMPc has the date function. Finally, both have distinctive but very different bracelets with micro-adjustment -- the Heritage has a new flat link bracelet whereas the SMPc continues with the chunkier Bond style bracelet. In the end, you can't really go wrong with either one. It's just a matter of which one appeals more to your sense of style.
Edited:

Couple more shots. I just can't get over how dynamic and fluid this style is ! Seems like a couple of other members are getting these now and I can't wait to see pictures from others. 20230913_121836.jpg 20230913_121310.jpg 20230830_173254.jpg 20230902_152002.jpg 20230912_084713.jpg 20230912_171622.jpg

I can feel my money leaving my pocket when I see these photos 😁

I can feel my money leaving my pocket when I see these photos 😁

If you like highly Dynamic dials and are a fan of blue dials, I say go for it! There may be another dial out there like this but I haven't seen it if so.

Jgdill from watchuseek shared these two images of his watch on a Seamaster chronograph navy blue strap. Pretty wild how much the dial changes from outdoor indirect sunlight, to indoor high K LED or florescent. Even in outdoor sunlight this dial changes throughout the day and the amount of cloud cover and how gray the sky is can have a huge impact on how it looks...

Screenshot_20230917_185520_Chrome.jpg

IMG_3245.jpeg

“Can I wear my Seamaster while babysitting frogs?”
You can wear it while sitting frogs
You can wear it in cranberry bogs
You can wear it while eating spam
It’s a damn nice watch, Sam I am
Edited: