Show us your Seamaster

Blue is best
Not to create a split in the Seamaster community, but good guys wear black. If chuck Norris said so, its the law. 😀 IMG_20230713_144258.jpg
But blue is nice also.

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and have a few omegas (2 speedies and a seamaster).
Here is my Peter Blake.

Quick question - i am looking to swap the Peter Blake for a Great White but don’t seem to have the right to create a post in the for sale section; do i need to have been active on the forum for some time before i can post there?

Ps. Some very cool Seamaster in this thread!

Not to create a split in the Seamaster community, but good guys wear black. If chuck Norris said so, its the law. 😀 IMG_20230713_144258.jpg
But blue is nice also.

😜

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and have a few omegas (2 speedies and a seamaster).
Here is my Peter Blake.

Quick question - i am looking to swap the Peter Blake for a Great White but don’t seem to have the right to create a post in the for sale section; do i need to have been active on the forum for some time before i can post there?

Ps. Some very cool Seamaster in this thread!

Welcome and beautiful watch, James!

But blue is nice also.
Funny enough I’m on the hunt for the 2254.50

Me too.

...no I'm not?

Yes I am

::facepalm1:::whipped:

...no.... I'm not

Yes you are...😀

It will totally change you. You will need no other watch.

How much do you want for that blue one?😀

Yes you are...😀

It will totally change you. You will need no other watch.

How much do you want for that blue one?😀

Lmao! This blue one totally changed me and I feel like I need no other watch. I've barely worn anything else since getting this one.

BUT... I really like the 2254. I strongly prefer the triangular style markers over the SMPs circular ones (more true to Omega) and sword hands are just a lot more legible (and again, more to Omega's heritage in some ways). I think it's likely I'll eventually own one if I'm being honest.

My new SMP to celebrate a milestone, smile every time I put it on and every time I look at it. New to the forum and ‘the family’.

My new SMP to celebrate a milestone, smile every time I put it on and every time I look at it. New to the forum and ‘the family’.

Welcome!