seamaster 145.006 -66 are the hands repainted ? need opinion

Posts
126
Likes
36
hello members I’m here again presenting my another seamaster for evaluation, the picture may not be perfect so, this is seamaster 145.006 year 66 , I’m curious if the hands were repaired white and if they are correct to this ref.# thank you for your help , good day , kazd
 
Posts
3,615
Likes
7,838
Lots of info here

You should familiarize yourself with the OF Advanced Search feature there is a lot of info available here.

Hands look correct but photo quite blurry.
 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,038
Yes, they really are awful photos 🙁
 
Posts
126
Likes
36
hello there, and yes my apologies, the photos are very poor , I’ll say terrible , still working on this , maybe I’m. going to switch to a camera instead of phone, probably need to work on the lighting , perhaps should take photos with natural daylight without a ceiling light or desk lamp that’s distorting the focus and clarity , any advise on this please , how you guys take your photos ? , thank you , best regards , kazd
 
Posts
927
Likes
5,011
perhaps should take photos with natural daylight without a ceiling light or desk lamp that’s distorting the focus and clarity
Yes, you'll get much better results.
 
Posts
126
Likes
36
Yes, you'll get much better results.
Thank you I’ll definitely try different approach to this picture taking method , much appreciated advise ,kazd
 
Posts
927
Likes
5,011
Thank you I’ll definitely try different approach to this picture taking method , much appreciated advise ,kazd
You can also avoid glare by playing with the angle and distance of your camera lens to your watch. If needed, you can always enlarge the image on your phone and then take a screenshot and crop it. Hope this also helps.