Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 145.006-66 "Radial Silver Soleil Dial" w/Box and Extract

1. kov Trüffelschwein. Aug 28, 2020

For sale comes a beautiful radial Seamaster Chronograph powered by the famous calibre 321.

IMG_5777.jpg

So what do we have here? An all original 145.006 in a great conservation condition. If you like this watch, have a look at the 145.006 / 145.016 Research Thread for more infos about this product line from the late 1960s.

IMG_4061.jpg

The soleil dial has an absolutely wonderful champagne patina.

IMG_5784.jpg

The orange chrono hand is original on the 321 variations like this one, some additional charm.

IMG_4171.jpg

It is quite amazing how the dial hue changes depending on the light, above an example in the evening sunlight.

IMG_5768.jpg

Ω Logo clearly visible on the crystal.

IMG_5775.jpg IMG_5774.jpg IMG_5773.jpg IMG_5772.jpg

That case is great. It is totally unpolished and different styles of original finish are present/intact. It's been worn, including by myself, so there are some very light traces of wear but no dings or heavy scratches.

IMG_5771.jpg

Original pushers and crown, as you'd expect them to be.

IMG_5776.jpg IMG_5782.jpg

The caseback is also in a great condition, with some signs of wear - correct reference engraved inside.

IMG_5783.jpg

The movement was serviced by Romain from www.atelier-h13.ch in 2018. Runs perfectly and keeps good time. All functions work as should. The watch is absolutely okay for daily wear and is good for a while. Please note that it's a vintage watch and its water resistance was not tested and is not guaranteed. The reason for this is the wish to preserve the original pushers and crown. The buyer has to be aware of that and wear the watch with that in mind.

IMG_5781.jpg

Finally, the watch comes on a Horween leather strap with an original Omega stainless steel buckle.

IMG_5780.jpg

According to the Extract from Omega Archives, the watch was produced on March 6, 1968 and delivered to Switzerland - the interesting thing is that the cubic red Omega box still has a sticker inside from Bourquin, a retailer from Zurich, Switzerland.

IMG_5779.jpg

To recap :

- All original variation of cal.321 "Radial" Seamaster in a great condition and superb champagne patina
    - Horween leather strap with Omega stainless steel buckle
    - Period correct Cubic Omega box from a Swiss dealer
    - Extract from the Omega Archives, watch delivered in March 1968 to Swiss market
    - CONDITION ( ! )

IMG_5778.jpg IMG_5785.jpg

What you see is what you get (except that loupe :D).

Terms and conditions :
    I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this set at your price".

4200 CHF wired to my Swiss bank account for a local sale in Switzerland.
    OR
    4700 USD / 4000 EUR / 3650 GBP
    wired directly to my Transferwise or Revolut accounts for a sale abroad. Fully insured shipping from Switzerland to wherever Fedex can deliver, included.

Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality, unedited and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

References : by searching the 'seller profiles & review' sub forum
    100% positive feedbacks here as well as other platforms - can link with happy buyers worldwide, on request.

Thanks to OF for the space. :thumbsup:

Edited Sep 19, 2020
    pdxleaf, YYTIN, Zdzislaw and 15 others like this.
  2. kov Trüffelschwein. Sep 4, 2020

Some interest but no deal yet. Bump :)

3. kov Trüffelschwein. Sep 11, 2020

Weekend bump :thumbsup:

4. kov Trüffelschwein. Sep 19, 2020

Weekend bump and price reduced.

mychel53 likes this.