ROLEX PRICES : Time To Learn About

Posts
10,069
Likes
57,380
“Now that we’ve discussed prices, I must inform you that we have no inventory available. You may, of course, elect to put yourself on our five year waiting list. Thank you SO much for stopping by.”
 
Posts
1,099
Likes
1,085
“Now that we’ve discussed prices, I must inform you that we have no inventory available. You may, of course, elect to put yourself on our five year waiting list. Thank you SO much for stopping by.”

c'mon..the least you can do is buy a watch from him. he's doing you a favor by telling you the diamonds are si. every other dealer would say they're vs
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
The most important question is - do we get to keep the hang tag and clear plastic case? oh! and that Sky-Dweller! just lovely 🤪
 
Posts
10,069
Likes
57,380
c'mon..the least you can do is buy a watch from him. he's doing you a favor by telling you the diamonds are si. every other dealer would say they're vs

Bada boom, bada bing.
 
Posts
4,878
Likes
24,824
I'm going to stop in a local AD/Boutique today while at the mall picking up a bday present for the wife.
I'm going to ask them about purchasing a SS Daytona lol.
 
Posts
13,921
Likes
54,111
I CANNOT unsee this now. 🤦🤮
 
Posts
7,779
Likes
14,376
Why ruin a good watch by icing it up with aftermarket, dodgy diamonds. Or putting AP movements in Hong Kong cases. Ugh.

But, hey, he's doing us a personal favor.
 
Posts
13,921
Likes
54,111
I feel like an anthropologist discovering a disgusting subculture.....
 
Posts
1,099
Likes
1,085
I feel like an anthropologist discovering a disgusting subculture.....

this subculture you speak of is many americans or peeps that want to be american living in america. there's a huge market for stuff like this.

not everybody wants a sub, but everybody wants the brand power of rolex & ap.
 
Posts
13,921
Likes
54,111
this subculture you speak of is many americans or peeps that want to be american living in america. there's a huge market for stuff like this.

not everybody wants a sub, but everybody wants the brand power of rolex & ap.
Yea I get it .. but would you hand 200k to that guy?
 
Posts
1,099
Likes
1,085
Yea I get it .. but would you hand 200k to that guy?



he's just being himself....sadly he comes across being shady as fυck. that doesn't mean he is, but unless you know the dude you have to go with your gut and the impression you get.

he need to work on his pitch being a front man, but that's part of what makes me lol @ his vids. he talks and acts like the godfather of watches.
 
Posts
2,012
Likes
3,409
His necklace is pretty. Though it would look better if it was fully iced.
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
8,284
When someone pulled out a “Rolex” from a bag, then utter “best quality”. I run the hell away