Rolex grinch

Posts
2,777
Likes
4,402
Nice, did you get to choose the colour yourself or did your better half choose it? Wondering what the watches look like in the flesh compared to photos. I like all the colours but first choice so far is the blue or the yellow.
 
Posts
225
Likes
284
Nice, did you get to choose the colour yourself or did your better half choose it? Wondering what the watches look like in the flesh compared to photos. I like all the colours but first choice so far is the blue or the yellow.
The colour is quite difficult to photograph. It’s like the bezel on the hulk. I was torn between green and red. I turned the red down a month ago but kicking myself now as I’d gladly buy all the colours.
 
Posts
225
Likes
284
Looks great.

im hoping a yellow will come my way one day
My ad said they would be lucky to get one of each colour every 12 months
 
Posts
3,435
Likes
9,117
Love the green! Here's my silver OP.

 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,014
Only had one Rolex in the past. Not really a Rolex guy but in actuality they are out of my league anyway but I really like these colored dials. They have a lot of pop and look very solid and well made