Forums Latest Members
  1. Chef40 Sep 14, 2020

ive had my seamaster professional for just over 2 months now and think its the best watch I've ever owned. The watch sits perfectly on the wrist and the rubber strap is very comfortable to the point you forget you are wearing it. It keeps very good time but ive noticed that it gains more time on a watchwinder than on your wrist. I was lucky enough to go on holiday and before I went I reset the watch by gmt as it had gained just under a minute in 8 weeks which is about +1 sec per 24 hours. I wore it constantly on holiday and it has gained 12 secs in the last 17 days. I was fortunate to enough to go to vilamoura in portugal and the watch didn't look out of place around the marina with all the yachts. I think this watch looks great when your wearing shorts and t shirt but also looks great when you are 20200831_195136.jpg dressed up in a michelin starred restaurant. To sum up I think its the perfect all round watch that fits in anywhere. I have not seen anyone else wearing one.

Edited Sep 14, 2020
    Dedlock and Scooterino36 like this.
  2. janice&fred Sep 14, 2020

Will look even better on it's bracelet.

3. Dedlock Sep 14, 2020

I think this watch looks exceptional on the rubber strap, it frames the dial perfectly, the bracelet personally I find a mess and in need of an overhaul by omega.

4. RealFire Sep 14, 2020

I love it. I'm a shorts and flip flops guy so I'd totally wear this to the beach, pool and jet skiing for sure!

Chef40 likes this.
  5. SmokeStackMan Sep 14, 2020

Good photo and write up.

I hope to purchase this on the bracelet and then add the rubber strap afterwards. I am only concerned it will be too large, hoping to try one on in person in the near future.

Chef40 likes this.
  6. Kingkongsfinger Sep 14, 2020

Brilliant watch and write up and I like the rubber strap more than the bracelet, see my profile picture :)

Chef40 likes this.
  7. scapa Sep 14, 2020

Thanks for the detailed review and pix -- and I agree about the rubber strap. Moving mine from bracelet to strap made a huge difference to me in terms of comfort and wearability, and I think it looks much better also. Glad you're getting such excellent timekeeping also.

Chef40 likes this.
  8. Chef40 Sep 14, 2020

I agree totally and just bought it on the rubber strap

9. Chef40 Sep 14, 2020

It wears smaller than 42mm