omega 111.024 project accomplished, square watch on my wrist

Posts
119
Likes
35
Good morning members , finally last night I attended to neglected omega for long time , I really needed to do this , give this one a deserved new life , I felt like I鈥檓 doing surgery a heart transplant 馃槉 after all installing a donor movement it鈥檚 a sort of surgical procedure, , call me crazy , it amazes me when I watch some of the YouTube shows how watchmakers revive watches that looks like impossible task at times , it is a tru art of patients , determination and enormous skill , and felt really good satisfying after I finished , all it needs is little adjustment now runs little fast but with Patients and little manipulation of the settings I鈥檓 confident I can accomplish this as I did on my seamaster 30, so here is a pic of the little cute square baby finally on my wrist , I know it isn鈥檛 in great condition but that adds to its originality , good day everyone and thank you for your assessments and opinions on this one , kazd
 
Posts
119
Likes
35
Nice result !
Thank you , this was very tiny movement to work on, and I鈥檓 no expert , but now it鈥檒l be something to enjoy proudly knowing I did it with my own hands ,馃鈾庯笍good day , kazd
 
Posts
201
Likes
242
Wow that Was a quick follow up. I am glad you did not take my advice on the other thread 馃槈
 
Posts
119
Likes
35
Wow that Was a quick follow up. I am glad you did not take my advice on the other thread 馃槈
Thank you , Im happy to see this abandoned watch finally on my wrist , even with all the imperfections it looks great as is , will try my luck on another project soon this time little more complicated as I will need to replace a complete balance with hairspring or n my seamaster bumper movement 352 , have to find a donor candidate for this one , good day , and monetary value wasn鈥檛 my priority on this one , only to see it ticking away again 馃鈾庯笍 kazd