Replace or not replace '78 Speedy 1171/1 Bracelet Clasp?

I have a 1978 ST 76 Speedmaster with the 1171/1 bracelet. When I first got it, I wore it every day from '78 till late 80's and the bracelet clasp got some pretty deep scratches. Last year, it went out for a complete overhaul, new mainspring, etc.
I requested only the clasp scratches to be polished out if possible. The scratches are much better but still visible and the steel grain is not as nice as it previously was.

I need to sell the watch to pay for some kitchen Renos (I'll still be left with plenty of watches) and was wondering what readers thought about replacing the clasp with a "New-Old Stock" one. Would better 'cosmetics' add to the sale price? I can get the clasp for around $80... Also, the chapter ring has some small dings in the surface. Would replacing it with a 'new-old stock' ring add or detract from the value? the two parts would cost approx. $230. You think I should leave it 'as is' or change the part(s) to potentially increase the sale value?

Best-mog

You won't gain anything by changing that bracelet clasp IMO, and a collector would rather an original 70s DNN bezel than a modern small font replacement. I am assuming you mean bezel when you say chapter ring, which is actually a feature of the dial. Leave it as it is and advertise it honestly on ebay etc and it will find its level.

Leave as is. Adds to the vintage and expected appearance. When you list it for sale, offer the opportunity to replace both and mention the price for both. Leave it to the buyer ; offer to discount a bit for both parts ... Good luck.

Gents, a gracious "Thank You" for your replies... The only thing I will do is provide two 1171/1 links I bought from Omega as I removed four from the bracelet when it was new and the originals are long gone. I don't think two'original bracelet links' from Omega will detract at all and without them, I could miss a customer with a larger wrist. And they are the correct pin fit...not the screw fit.

Best regards-mog