remember this

Though I just saw this - ENE apparently means eagle, and that could also be what the image represents 😵‍💫

‘Meaning of Ene: Name Ene in the Frisian origin, means an eagle; in Frisian it is masculine but in Estonian it is feminine.. Name Ene is of Frisian origin and is a Unisex name. People with name Ene are usually Christianity by religion.’

The first one is United Bank of Africa. The second one is Union Bank of Nigeria. Easy. 😎

BUT WHAT IS THE RED ONE?! 😲
Damn, I thought it’d take longer than that!
My betting in the OP one is a defunct airline. I’ve just contacted a historical airline enthusiast to ask if he recognises it, hopefully he’ll reply…

I'm pretty sure it's a hoax set up by Omega to trick watch enthusiasts into searching for something that doesn't exist.

I've put in my obligatory 20 mins of sleuthing, probably for the 5th time by now. Nothing 😡

It’s the symbol equivalent of trying to solve for pi. Captain Picard used it to destroy the Borg …

Good to see you all back.

I too just spent an hour googling 1970's pictures of Lagos Marina where Nolchem apparently had their offices in Eagle House... No dice.

We are pretty sure it’s a Nigerian oil logo…

also the Name is a shortened version of a Nigerian men’s name. Not Frisian.

We are pretty sure it’s a Nigerian oil logo…

also the Name is a shortened version of a Nigerian men’s name. Not Frisian.

Ebayreply.jpg

So why has no one opened a shop with Tee shirts and coffee mugs?

Great idea! Do that and see who comes at you for copyright infringement and bam! You get your answer!

Damn, I thought it’d take longer than that!
My betting in the OP one is a defunct airline. I’ve just contacted a historical airline enthusiast to ask if he recognises it, hopefully he’ll reply…

That was my thought too, until I spent about 5 hours combing through a website that has historical pictures of every single airline that has ever existed in the world. It's not an airline.

I got stuck on this too
Working on the African angle
Here is an old thread from 2 years ago
https://uhrforum.de/threads/kennt-jemand-das-logo-auf-meiner-omega-seamaster-automatic.442182/

communSept-ENG-01-1600x1131.png