Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

Constellation Deluxe 168.004/14 in 18K solid gold with piepan dial going off in 13 hours in clean shape, won’t be cheap but great watch

This is a larger 35.5mm watch btw and with a similarly thin bezel wears noticably larger than other Constellation Deluxe models

https://www.ebay.com/itm/276512139236

IMG_0301.png
Just FYSA, this is the same seller that auctions off Don Draper redials weekly. Not implying anything here. Just something I noticed. He has sold dozens of these over the last year.
Screenshot 2024-06-26 122732.jpg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Constellation Deluxe 168.004/14 in 18K solid gold with piepan dial going off in 13 hours in clean shape, won’t be cheap but great watch

This is a larger 35.5mm watch btw and with a similarly thin bezel wears noticably larger than other Constellation Deluxe models

IMG_0301.png
Just over 1 hour left on this one

upload_2024-6-27_7-23-25.jpeg

Just FYSA, this is the same seller that auctions off Don Draper redials weekly. Not implying anything here. Just something I noticed. He has sold dozens of these over the last year.
Screenshot 2024-06-26 122732.jpg

You’re right that he does sell refinished watches often but they do appear to be disclosed although he uses weasel words like “factory original dial, professionally redone”. This Constellation is an original dial though and the pictures bear that out.

Just over 1 hour left on this one

upload_2024-6-27_7-23-25.jpeg

You’re right that he does sell refinished watches often but they do appear to be disclosed although he uses weasel words like “factory original dial, professionally redone”. This Constellation is an original dial though and the pictures bear that out.
Looks like it's been relisted.

Ø

Just the watch I'm looking for and no EU shipping. Why is that lol
Typical Americans. Start a thread asking for a middleman to help ship it to you. I would be happy to help, I'm sure other OF members would be too..

Ø

Just the watch I'm looking for and no EU shipping. Why is that lol
I would just message and ask them, sometimes they’re willing if you approach them like that, I’ve had luck at least from Australia as most yanks like crocodile Dundee

I would just message and ask them, sometimes they’re willing if you approach them like that, I’ve had luck at least from Australia as most yanks like crocodile Dundee
Haha.

I may be able to help- shoot me a message if you win.

What's a good bidding price for this?

Please read the title of this thread.

Thank you for your help.

Please read the title of this thread.

Thank you for your help.

I think that questions about posted watches are OK. What we want to avoid is a bunch of posts of random Ebay watches asking if they are good. To answer @foodietr's question the watch went for $1080 which is a reasonable price, but a bit on the upper end of the range IMHO.

I think that questions about posted watches are OK. What we want to avoid is a bunch of posts of random Ebay watches asking if they are good. To answer @foodietr's question the watch went for $1080 which is a reasonable price, but a bit on the upper end of the range IMHO.

I agree. Especially because the bidding/reasonable price-range of the watches posted in this forum is missing in Ashley's posts, I was hoping it was okay to ask that question. Otherwise how would n00bs like me know what to bid for. Kind of defeats the entire exercise because we'll likely get scammed that way!

And also, I made the winning bid on that Constellation for $1080. Kind of disheartening now to see that it's on the higher side based on your response. If only @SWmania had chosen to answer my question instead, it would have given me a lot of insights before bidding higher.

I agree. Especially because the bidding/reasonable price-range of the watches posted in this forum is missing in Ashley's posts, I was hoping it was okay to ask that question. Otherwise how would n00bs like me know what to bid for. Kind of defeats the entire exercise because we'll likely get scammed that way!

And also, I made the winning bid on that Constellation for $1080. Kind of disheartening now to see that it's on the higher side based on your response. If only @SWmania had chosen to answer my question instead, it would have given me a lot of insights before bidding higher.
1080 is quite a good price for a 168.010 in that condition, the point is not helping people find arbitrage opportunities though it’s about finding people good examples of watches to own and wear.