Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

40 mins left on this one
Everything look good in the photos to you? The 'Seamaster' text looks slightly too bold to me... Am I seeing ghosts or do you see that too?

Everything look good in the photos to you? The 'Seamaster' text looks slightly too bold to me... Am I seeing ghosts or do you see that too?
Looks ok to me in the second photo of the listing

Looks ok to me in the second photo of the listing
I snagged it at 406! My first Vintage Omega! :D

I snagged it at 406! My first Vintage Omega! :D
Good price for a nice starter piece, make sure you get it serviced and it’ll serve you very well

Good price for a nice starter piece, make sure you get it serviced and it’ll serve you very well
Wouldn't have gotten it without you posting it here. Thank you! Im very excited!

To bad the ones I want never ship to EU.
The americans must hate us lol :whipped:
I feel you man living in Australia but VAT makes it less of a deal too anyway

Really nice shape steel C-case Constellation with linen dial, has a wrong crown but also a Portuguese day wheel which says “sex” and is amusing to idiots. Well worth hunting a crown for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145325993093

IMG_8512.jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Quite a bit of action in the last seconds of that auction and the price jumped nearly $1k CAD. Lovely looking watch.

IMG_1012.jpeg
defo went higher than my bid lol

Really nice shape steel C-case Constellation with linen dial, has a wrong crown but also a Portuguese day wheel which says “sex” and is amusing to idiots. Well worth hunting a crown for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145325993093

IMG_8512.jpeg
Btw this guy is open to offers so I’d have a crack around 600-800, it’d be a score around that price

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Lovely Deville thanks to dsio. Put it on some nice lizardskin, gives it that midcentury charm.

That is beautiful! Great choice, I was able to grab two watches thanks to dsio as well. Love the lizard skin, great touch.