Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

^ Also, add one chronometer movement; subtract one scratch on the backside.

Indeed, to be fair the other has a scratched back as well.

let’s see how crazy people go for an orange hand.

There’s another one without an orange hand but with a bracelet, recent service and dare I say slightly better condition.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27530426...XrNQQhYTY2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
This one is nice, and if its serviced that’s good, as is the fact that it has the bracelet but not cheap, I’d be trying to get the seller to accept a best offer at a more reasonable price and ask for proof of service if they have it.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
This one is nice, and if its serviced that’s good, as is the fact that it has the bracelet but not cheap, I’d be trying to get the seller to accept a best offer at a more reasonable price and ask for proof of service if they have it.

It’s not cheap but I will take a guess that people will go crazy and overpay for the orange hand one, it won’t surprise me if it makes £1000. Making £1300 for a serviced, chronometer, with a bracelet a better deal overall.

@dsio if you had to guess what do you think the orange hand one will make?

It’s not cheap but I will take a guess that people will go crazy and overpay for the orange hand one, it won’t surprise me if it makes £1000. Making £1300 for a serviced, chronometer, with a bracelet a better deal overall.

Total noob when it comes to these but looks like a thick layer of paint on that orange hand... is it really OEM?

@dsio if you had to guess what do you think the orange hand one will make?
I would still want to confirm that it has actually be serviced at all and to what standard as 1300 quid isn’t cheap for one of these even at inflated UK rates.

Just received this, from several pages ago. 😀 The sun is so harsh at the moment

9D33EE77-22EB-45FC-AA13-7A9A9D24F3A8.jpeg

One more image and a thank you to @dsio for sharing this one. This is my first c-case and I can say that I’m hooked and already have a specific list of pieces I want to collect including the grey dial of this same specific reference. This watch wears so comfortably and keeps grabbing my eyes. It’ll stay on this playful strap as a placeholder until I can find the correct bracelet.
9BF2076C-3730-4361-BD0C-2FA746184815.jpeg

One more image and a thank you to @dsio for sharing this one. This is my c-case and I can say that I’m hooked and already have a specific list of pieces I want to collect including the grey dial of this same specific reference. This watch wears so comfortably and keeps grabbing my eyes. It’ll stay on this playful strap as a placeholder until I can find the correct bracelet.
9BF2076C-3730-4361-BD0C-2FA746184815.jpeg
That strap is awesome on that watch, looks terrific and glad you’re enjoying it mate

This ended at $527 which is the highest I’ve seen a gold plated Geneve of this type however as a calibre 565 automatic with this condition I still consider it to be a really good deal as there just aren’t many gold plated Omegas of this vintage that look anywhere near this good. I would honestly be a bit hesitant to wear it even with starched shirt cuffs given how soft that finishing is going to be and would take good care of it, maybe keeping it more as a collector piece or a special occasion watch but it’s a terrific watch.

I thought that was a great deal - that radial original finish is just gorgeous.

This one’s going off today, still only $150 which is dirt cheap for a nice wearable watch.

It is dirt cheap but there's limited interest in those small 32mm watches. I guess with the C-shape it carries a bit bigger but it's still a very small piece. Looks good though, great condition on the case and the scratches in the crystal plus the grimy look of the bracelet makes it looks worse than it really is. New crystal and a bath would make it sell for a whole lot more.

It is dirt cheap but there's limited interest in those small 32mm watches. I guess with the C-shape it carries a bit bigger but it's still a very small piece. Looks good though, great condition on the case and the scratches in the crystal plus the grimy look of the bracelet makes it looks worse than it really is. New crystal and a bath would make it sell for a whole lot more.
While it’s marked as 32, it’s a reference 136.041 cal 613 which is actually 34.5mm and wears larger than most Seamasters.

While it’s marked as 32, it’s a reference 136.041 cal 613 which is actually 34.5mm and wears larger than most Seamasters.

Oh wow, I guess the seller screwed himself multiple times over then.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Went for £770. That’s a pretty good deal I think.

Went for £770. That’s a pretty good deal I think.
Especially considering the fact that its in the UK, that’s a pretty great deal. Shows that hidden-crowns still don’t have as much popularity as they deserve, especially considering the larger, more contemporary size.