Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES (only) On EBAY (NOT for Inquiries)

US Steel applied logo dial Omega Seamaster DeVille, these are a ref 166.020 with Cal 562 and they all have engravings on the back too but they’re a cool piece of history from an age when US manufacturing was at the top of the world and may of particular interest to anyone from Pittsburgh / Pennsylvania. I just like the applied USS because it looks cool and they’re good watches to begin with. The scratch is just on the crystal as you can see in the seller’s other photos it moves depending on the photo angle.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304464120904?hash=item46e379cc48:g:MMMAAOSw0kBiafUl&LH_Auction=1

7D52D90A-0B6B-40DA-8AD0-5CDD9DD8C9E8.jpeg
Less than a day left on this US Steel DeVille, still at 500

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
This is a really, really nice Constellation Day-Date Ref 168.016. Sharp, clean case edges and facets, dial and hands are great, Cal 751 movement. These don’t really go as high as many other Connies as they don’t have piepan dials or the more traditional case designs but they’re great pieces and wear larger than others as well. Was almost tempted to bid on this one myself.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394045750603?hash=item5bbef4fd4b:g:g0MAAOSwaOhiRd63&LH_Auction=1

31480BC2-262E-41A6-BB17-3B784B9485C2.jpeg 6CDBC096-A4AF-482D-9853-C9E287569BEB.jpeg

Fantastic case condition there!

Fantastic case condition there!
It’ll be very interesting to watch, I’d seriously considered it for myself before posting it here. It could go above 1500 easily in that condition which is a lot for that reference.

This is a really, really nice Constellation Day-Date Ref 168.016. Sharp, clean case edges and facets, dial and hands are great, Cal 751 movement. These don’t really go as high as many other Connies as they don’t have piepan dials or the more traditional case designs but they’re great pieces and wear larger than others as well. Was almost tempted to bid on this one myself.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394045750603?hash=item5bbef4fd4b:g:g0MAAOSwaOhiRd63&LH_Auction=1

31480BC2-262E-41A6-BB17-3B784B9485C2.jpeg 6CDBC096-A4AF-482D-9853-C9E287569BEB.jpeg
Finished on $1361, anyone get it? In that condition I think its a great watch for that price.

I don't know if someone will find this appealing but it looks pretty neat to me, Omega Geneve, currently going 301 EUR 19 hours to go

Posting says 1960+ but based on serial this from year 1970

https://www.ebay.es/itm/203924746942?hash=item2f7adcb2be:g:aXcAAOSwsUViapQj

omega geneve.jpeg

Watch looks very nice, I’d like to express a warning regarding the seller, though.
Summary: I bought a watch from another seller a while back and received a different, similar looking example. eBay forced them to accept the return. They listed it again, again with the pictures of another watch - eBay took the auction offline. Then the exact same auction (100% identical pictures and text) appeared on this account that’s currently offering the gold Genève. Both are in Berlin, so obviously there’s a connection. This might be a good buy, but I’d make sure to be on the safe side, buy with protection and possibly video the unpacking of the parcel and make sure the serial / watch are actually the one advertised in the pictures.

Watch looks very nice, I’d like to express a warning regarding the seller, though.
Summary: I bought a watch from another seller a while back and received a different, similar looking example. eBay forced them to accept the return. They listed it again, again with the pictures of another watch - eBay took the auction offline. Then the exact same auction (100% identical pictures and text) appeared on this account that’s currently offering the gold Genève. Both are in Berlin, so obviously there’s a connection. This might be a good buy, but I’d make sure to be on the safe side, buy with protection and possibly video the unpacking of the parcel and make sure the serial / watch are actually the one advertised in the pictures.

Thanks!! I don't know, I'm holding off myself to buy this as I've already had 2 vintage and i thought that's about enough for now. But good advice to buy the protection and video the unboxing.

I once bought a seagull 1963 watch, took 2 weeks to arrive, and when I got the watch, it was obviously empty so I made an unboxing video, lo and behold, the content was a torn cardboard piece , it was not even a nice cardboard cut using scissors but just something torn by hand, goodness gracious.