Pricing of this Speedmaster Professional

Hi,

so I am still looking for a Speedmaster Professional from the 60s. I have read most of speedmaster101 and think I can find my way around the details in terms of 'do the parts fit'. Where I struggle with is the grading in terms of condition. This watch peaked my interest:

https://www.chrono24.de/omega/speedmaster-professional-145012-67-top--id22885923.htm

If I check the price chart this watch ranges between 8k and 18k. I would say it is in 'very good' condition, which would make the price okay. But I lack experience and maybe there could be an argument to be made that it is only in 'good' condition, which would make it way overpriced.

Whats the forum verdict here?

Edited:

Interesting thing going on at the caseback. Seller could be - judging by the pics - shuck the oyster
Edited:

Yes indeed Shuck the Oyster. Typically you pay a premium buying from him, even though I've seen some nice pieces come by. Whether this is very good or good, I'd find it hard to say. Also don't forget prices on speedmaster101 are in USD, so you'd be just above the very good mark.

Euro 12900 ???? Brilliant. Bargain ? maybe not. Too many " Excellent, unpolished, perfect condition..." in the descriptions. What is the Lure of Chrono 24 ? It's not the mirror of the condition of the market at all.... But, if you splash the money around,it will help the Dealer to stay in Business.

Euro 12900 ???? Brilliant. Bargain ? maybe not. Too many " Excellent, unpolished, perfect condition..." in the descriptions. What is the Lure of Chrono 24 ? It's not the mirror of the condition of the market at all.... But, if you splash the money around,it will help the Dealer to stay in Business.
Hm it is where I ended up when looking for places who sell watches. Where do you prefer?

Yes indeed Shuck the Oyster. Typically you pay a premium buying from him, even though I've seen some nice pieces come by. Whether this is very good or good, I'd find it hard to say. Also don't forget prices on speedmaster101 are in USD, so you'd be just above the very good mark.
Yeah the Dollar is pretty strong at the moment so it's pretty on par with the price list (if "very good").

Interesting question. I assume/hope/pray it is not.....