Power reserve test on my new 3861 Speedymaster Pro.

No. Thanks for your interest and advice by the way.
I would run that test a couple more times and see if it improves.

I have discovered that my Speedmaster 345.0808 with the calibre 863 movement runs for about 46 hours on a full wind, with the chronograph running. Stop the chronograph, and it runs for two more hours. 48 hours from a watch I serviced in early 2023 is good enough for me.

I still contend that @bsowers34 is not fully winding the watch to a full stop. I haven't wound my 3861 in awhile so I just pulled it out and wound it fully, the last four or five turns of the crown have a lot of resistance until it hits a full stop, I can see how an owner might feel he might break something by continuing to turn against a pretty strong resistance. Some examples are just harder to wind, maybe tight seals or something else. You just have to keep winding until the crown won't turn any more, once you do it you'll have no problems doing it everytime.

I still contend that @bsowers34 is not fully winding the watch to a full stop. I haven't wound my 3861 in awhile so I just pulled it out and wound it fully, the last four or five turns of the crown have a lot of resistance until it hits a full stop, I can see how an owner might feel he might break something by continuing to turn against a pretty strong resistance. Some examples are just harder to wind, maybe tight seals or something else. You just have to keep winding until the crown won't turn any more, once you do it you'll have no problems doing it everytime.
That may well be the case, but I'll be ok with winding it every two days.

I’ve kept an eye on my Speedmaster (from around 2006) for the last couple of days, and after a full wind, it ran for just under 50 hours. It gained about 45 seconds during that time.
It might be my imagination, but I think it’s been a bit louder and a bit rougher-feeling when winding for the last couple of weeks.
It’s been serviced once by Omega, in 2019.

@bsowers34 think the easiest thing is to stop by the OB where you purchased it. Obviously they know you have issues with one and show them how you wind it. Should be able in short order sort out if you're hitting the hard stop or just hard resistance in the main spring.
Edited:

When I first got my White Dial speedie, wasn't used to how stiff the main spring was compared to my 1861 movement. Was feeling like I needed some pliers to get the last five or six turns to hit the hard stop, it felt so stiff. Granted it took me few days to even get to that point since I swore I hit the wall, only to find there was more to go and I wasn't harming the movement at all.

My guess is your at this point.

I was curious about my own. It finished last night with 64.5 hours.

@bsowers34 think the easiest thing is to stop by the OB where you purchased it. Obviously they know you have issues with one and show them how you wind it. Should be able in short order sort out if you're hitting the hard stop or just hard resistance in the main spring.
I’d love to but it’s 200 miles away. The latest test it went 47.5 hours and that’s good enough for me

I’d love to but it’s 200 miles away. The latest test it went 47.5 hours and that’s good enough for me
Testing mine now, will report back. Usually wind every morning when I wear it, but have occasionally gone a second day. Winding action has loosened up a bit but stiffer than my 1861 and 861. Will report back with my findings.

Just heard from Omega about the white one. “Performing below specifications “. Full overhaul under warranty. So it did have problems. ETA is October 1. We shall see about that but when I’ve had services done before I’ve gotten them ahead of schedule.

I/ve tested 3 or 4 times 3861
Without chronograph activation it goes for more than 65 hours. I don't remember exactly when it stopped 66 or 67 hours
I know if I wind it on Friday at 4 pm it's still ticking on Monday at 7-8 am
However, in terms of winding, oh gosh it takes long. It's the only watch I give myself rest-stoppage while winding it (then I say to myself, come on mate, you could do it)
Edited:

So I just tested my 3861 which was sold from an AD in January 2022, so over 2 1/2 years of field service. It ran exactly 65 hours on a full wind. It has to run at least 50 hours to pass the Master Chronometer standards, anything less than that on full wind indicates something is amiss. Strange that @bsowers34 brand new white dial immediately had a problem after it had very recently passed its certification, but odd things can happen.

So I just tested my 3861 which was sold from an AD in January 2022, so over 2 1/2 years of field service. It ran exactly 65 hours on a full wind. It has to run at least 50 hours to pass the Master Chronometer standards, anything less than that on full wind indicates something is amiss. Strange that @bsowers34 brand new white dial immediately had a problem after it had very recently passed its certification, but odd things can happen.
I think 50 hours they tested it with chrono activation.
Anyway, this is agood question to ask Omega
The watch actually could go through the weekends

Third time it ran 43 hours again. And took 20+ more turns to fully wind.

Just finished testing and clocked in at 61 hours on a full wind. Full wind was about 75 turns, felt more resistance around 60, but still was able to turn more till it got to the hard stop.

When I hit the stop it feels like if I really twisted I could turn it more. Not talking about the resistance that gradually builds up, this one turns about a millimeter and kicks back. That's as far as I'm willing to twist it.