Forums Latest Members
  1. Kek25 Sep 22, 2019

I’m on the hunt for a nice vintage SS Constellation pie pan with Omega BOR bracelet; however, I see that I don’t have enough posts to describe specifically what I’m looking for as well as my price range in the WTB section. Yet I see many posts in this sub forum that basically amount to a wanted to buy request. Having trouble identifying where the “line in the sand” is between a request that fits the forum rules and a request that doesn’t.

And please don’t remind me I apparently just missed a nice one in the private sales sub forum. It already hurts enough. :)

Thanks.

Keith

2. JwRosenthal Sep 22, 2019

Wel, you basically just did it yourself ;)

I’m not a forum mod but a “hey guys, help me find a good one of this” is different than “ I want to buy this-anyone got one to sell me”.

It’s semantics. I think people are more forgiving of someone seeking than someone selling.

Mark020 likes this.
  3. Lucasssssss Sep 22, 2019

Don't focus on the bracelet, they can be sourced after you find a nice watch.

JwRosenthal likes this.
  4. JwRosenthal Sep 22, 2019

This is true, bracelets for these are a dime a dozen and often around $200. Focus on the watch itself. They commonly come up in the classified’s here and the bracelets in the parts for sale section.

5. Kek25 Sep 22, 2019

Will do. Thanks for the distinction. I'll bear that in mind.

Lucasssssss likes this.