Forums Latest Members
  1. RARJ Nov 1, 2019

I've been a longtime lurker and terrible contributor to this forum for years now. It wasn't until a friend was over recently looking at my collection that I realized how big my Omega line up has gotten over the last few years.

I'd love to share some pics and stories but I'll be dammed if I can remember my login credentials to any of the picture hosting sites. I'd very much like to change this and start contributing a lot more!

That said, can anyone recommend a hosting service (ideally free) they really like and is easy to use?

I've used photobucket in the past but am open to entering the 2010's finally (in the event there is a better service).

Thanks!

Ross

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Nov 1, 2019

OF hosts it's own photos, no need for a hosting service, actually it's preferred, just use the ADD PHOTOS button in the lower right corner next to REPLY.

DaveK and Meme-Dweller like this.
  3. Honza Nov 1, 2019

I use https://imgbb.com/ which is free as well as my gmail account. If you have a microsoft office, you might get a free cloud as well to use it.

4. Vitezi Nov 1, 2019

Don't look now, but it will be 2020 in a couple of months...:unsure:

DaveK likes this.
  5. Dan S Nov 1, 2019

or drag and drop photo files onto the reply window, and then click on the “insert” text next to the photo.