Pairs!

Posts
1,308
Likes
3,094
One model apart Girard Perregaux 4945 & 4946, different movements .
ETA (2892) and GP(3370) both movements use the Dubois Depraz chrono modules, hence the high Jewell count of 63 !
Edited:
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
One model apart Girard Perregaux 4945 & 4946, different movements .
ETA and GP

What a pair!
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
Thanks for this thread, I love shooting pairs.....

tenor.gif
vzHf.gif
 
Posts
772
Likes
7,530
Enjoying this thread, and I’m adding another bit to keep it going.
Here’s a pair of Fliegerchronos from the 1940’s. The Hanhart is an accuracy freak show, and holds a couple of seconds per day no matter what I do with it. The Glashutte is not far behind it in terms of its accuracy.
 
Posts
2,086
Likes
2,898
Two early and related classmates. Sadly, they were migratory birds (that said, sorry for the poor quality, it's more than 10 years ago that I took this picture):

Edited:
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,346
Always appreciate seeing some nice pairs.

Pair of G10 fatboys.