Pairs!

Posts
1,615
Likes
3,862

The yachtingraf is not set to 10:10 because I was wearing it.
 
Posts
4,402
Likes
5,805
Been stuck at home for the last seven days so, I decided to just take pics of the watches in thematic pairs. Just a simple way to find some sanity considering the things happening around us. Thanks for indulging me OF! Hope everyone’s doing fine.

The most amazing pairs...well done @aap !!!!! 👍👍

Keep sane ::rimshot::and safe young peeps!
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
Oh man, I just love those Aero Compaxi! 🥰

thx, me too ! They seem to have a small but dedicated following 👍
 
Posts
2,086
Likes
2,898
Early ‘70’s
green and funky


That are two cool Snoopy watches... 😎 Since the right one doesn't have a dial, I think the left one has been redialed. 😝

😀
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
My wife loves that jumphour cardinal, but it is near impossible to tell the time with it 😒
 
Posts
2,086
Likes
2,898
My wife loves that jumphour cardinal, but it is near impossible to tell the time with it 😒
All good, as long as there's no time for jump hours with the cardinal.
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
The most amazing pairs...well done @aap !!!!! 👍👍

Keep sane ::rimshot::and safe young peeps!

Thanks man! Stay safe!
 
Posts
5,369
Likes
24,515
I like the five second hands on the left one. 😀


Yeah. Posted that late at night and oops, didn’t notice

Early morning re shoot and its all good...
Edited: