Omega TinTin. Needs Repair

I am selling my Omega TinTin. I purchased it in 2017 and it was daily driver for a while. The watch needs to go in for service. There is something wrong with the crown. It pulls out all of the way (it would come completely out if pulled all the way) and when pushed in it doesn't lock and go in to the point where it winds. If you turn it in its in position the hands move as if it's pulled out to set the time. The movement works well and even when you wind it as is the movement will run for a bit. If a buyer would like I can send a video of it running. The crystal has some scratches on it and is in need of some Poly Watch. The case is in very good shape. The clasp has the usual desk diver scratches of a watch that was worn regularly.

Selling for $4500.00. US sale only please. I will include shipping. Payment via PayPal.

Again this watch will need to go in for rear/service and needs a good cleaning.
Also it comes with a red Omega box. It is not the original box for the watch. This is great for someone who wants a TinTin to wear and doesn't mind sending it in for repair.

IMG_6891.jpeg IMG_6890.jpeg IMG_6889.jpeg IMG_6888.jpeg IMG_6887.jpeg IMG_6895.jpeg IMG_6894.jpeg IMG_6893.jpeg IMG_6892.jpeg IMG_6886.jpeg IMG_6885.jpeg IMG_6884.jpeg
Edited:

Given what these sell for when working, I have to ask - why are you not sending it in for a repair yourself?

Given what these sell for when working, I have to ask - why are you not sending it in for a repair yourself?
that's what I was thinking as well

Congrats on the sale???????

Congrats to the buyer!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to say I'm suspicious, but.... a full service from the mothership would set him back $750 and he'd be able to sell it for $10-15K without difficulty. Why the super low price?

Colour me a little suspicious but from your other thread:

Thank you guy's. I appreciate the advice.
I like the idea of dropping it off to a location where the work will be done rather than having it shipped out for service. This is the one watch in my collection that has lots sentimental value to me. My wife bought it for me for my 50th and it was my first luxury watch. If I do bring it to Omage I am going to be a wreck until I get it back.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-tintin-broke-where-to-get-it-serviced.126521/

Ultimately your watch... but it feels like this might be hacked account.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your thoughts and trying to protect potential buyers. Honestly that is what is great about this community. No hacking here. Situations change unfortunately. Yes, I am aware I priced it way under market value. Someone is getting a great deal after dealing with the hassle of sending it out for service.

The watch has been sold.
Edited:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your thoughts and trying to protect potential buyers. Honestly that is what is great about this community. No hacking here. Situations change unfortunately. Yes, I am aware I priced it way under market value. Someone is getting a great deal after dealing with the hassle of sending it out for service.

The watch has been sold.

Glad it's sold to a lucky buyer; very sorry you had to sell it. :(