Tet
·[EDIT]Never mind, have ordered from overseas, cheers all.
Yep, this must be a rarity for a WTB as I know they get their share of hate.
I just bought one for a great price from a dealer on chrono24 after admiring them for years(but being put off by the 20mm thickness), and REALLY liked it when it arrived. Sadly there was an issue with the beeper not working so just had to return it straight after receiving, and I have to say I'm gutted about it.
So, I thought perhaps worth putting a WTB in here. Really want it on thr rubber strap option.
If anyone has one of these funky beasts to sell please let me know.
Cheers all.
Lee.
Yep, this must be a rarity for a WTB as I know they get their share of hate.
I just bought one for a great price from a dealer on chrono24 after admiring them for years(but being put off by the 20mm thickness), and REALLY liked it when it arrived. Sadly there was an issue with the beeper not working so just had to return it straight after receiving, and I have to say I'm gutted about it.
So, I thought perhaps worth putting a WTB in here. Really want it on thr rubber strap option.
If anyone has one of these funky beasts to sell please let me know.
Cheers all.
Lee.
Edited: