Omega Spacemaster z-33 original metal band.

Posts
1
Likes
0
Would anyone happen to know what the part number or reference number for the metal bracelet, that comes with the watch? I've been searching online for one, I would call an AD, but I'm quite a few miles from one. Would anyone here know where to get one online?
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,670
Would anyone happen to know what the part number or reference number for the metal bracelet, that comes with the watch? I've been searching online for one, I would call an AD, but I'm quite a few miles from one. Would anyone here know where to get one online?
Call your nearest OB from the omega website and they can ship.
AD’s will not save you money.
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,908
020TIZ000222 - BRAC 325 TITANIUM 43 QUARTZ

Omega will sell you this directly, as bracelets and straps are not restricted items.