Omega Louis Brandt Skeletonized

Posts
7
Likes
6
Dear alls,

I have an Omega Louis Brandt with Skeletonized dial.
Some body have any imformation or document about my watch.
Thank you.
 
Posts
7,773
Likes
14,365
Nice perpetual calendar, you don't see many with gold bracelet. Probably from the early 90's.
 
Posts
7
Likes
6
Nice perpetual calendar, you don't see many with gold bracelet. Probably from the early 90's.
Thank you
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
3known 1 to go lol.
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
3known 1 to go lol.
I had a message from another owner asking for servicing advice, so that makes it 4/4 now that are all members here lol
 
Posts
7,320
Likes
23,727
A skeleton walks in a bar, and orders a beer and a mop…
 
Posts
6
Likes
0
Dear alls,

I have an Omega Louis Brandt with Skeletonized dial.
Some body have any imformation or document about my watch.
Thank you.

Do you know the lug width? I have one of these on the way - looking to play around with straps to match the gorgeous admiral blue dial!
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
Do you know the lug width? I have one of these on the way - looking to play around with straps to match the gorgeous admiral blue dial!
18mm I believe, it’s a small watch
 
Posts
6
Likes
0
18mm I believe, it’s a small watch
Thanks so much. 18mm matches what I’ve seen elsewhere. Can’t wait to see it on my wife’s wrist!
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
Thanks so much. 18mm matches what I’ve seen elsewhere. Can’t wait to see it on my wife’s wrist!
Now that’s a pretty epic ladies piece, it’s definitely an appropriate size and very cool
 
Posts
6
Likes
0
My wife and I saw another of these in the flesh at Billion Watch in Tokyo! Theirs is serial #8 - a full set with papers dated 2003. They have a website if anyone’s interested.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
45k usd or thereabouts.
 
Posts
6
Likes
0
Yessir, that was my calculation as well at roughly 66 JPY:1 USD. Anyone care to share thoughts on that ask? Definitely a heavy price tag for a heavy hitter!
 
Posts
6
Likes
0
FWIW, I had a highly-trained AP technician confirm that the entirely-engraved YG movement was indeed engraved by hand - no machine work involved.
 
Posts
7,773
Likes
14,365
Yessir, that was my calculation as well at roughly 66 JPY:1 USD. Anyone care to share thoughts on that ask? Definitely a heavy price tag for a heavy hitter!
Very rich price, imo. You can get a skeletonized AP perpetual calendar with bracelet for less money. And that has the thin 2120 movement, total thickness of <8 mm.
Edited: