Omega Geneve Dynamic Racing Legit Check

Hey everyone,
I've been lurking the forum for a minute and looking to dive into getting my first 'real' collectors watch and I've had my eye on the Geneve Dynamic for a minute.

I'm aware that with the racing dials in particular, that these have been privy to being counterfeited, so I'm a bit cautious and wondered if anyone could help me with checking whether this is legit?

I know the case isn't the standard Dynamic case, but I've gotten the PDF that has been shared about Geneve Dynamic's which has stated that there were 2 cases, and this looks like the 2nd generation polished version.

Thankss-l1600.png s-l1600 (4).png s-l1600 (3).png s-l1600 (2).png s-l1600 (1).png

Looks like an assemblage of possibly counterfeit and service parts. If I recall correctly, that dial was floating around in pretty good numbers about ten years ago. Are there movement shots? Price?
I would suggest you take a few more "minutes" and do some proper due diligence, unless you just like the watch and don't care about originality.

I had figured it looked a bit frankenstein-ish. No movement shots and price is about £500. I do care about originality so looks like a pass on this.

Like 1