Forums Latest Members
  1. Erica Aug 3, 2017

Sorry,
    But I think you did not understand me ...
    I just wanted to know what the exact model of that omega was. If someone from this forum knew.
    I will not bother you anymore

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 3, 2017

We would be happy to help you but you have been unwilling or unable to provide the information needed. Until you do so, you are SOL. As far as spending 1000 euro on that, in my opinion, it would be an idiotic move. With that, I wish you luck but I am done.

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 3, 2017

The model number is on the inside of the caseback.

That is the only way you can find out what model it is.

For example:

(Note, this is not like your watch, it's just to show you where to look).

caseback_example.jpg

4. chipsotoole Aug 3, 2017

Try googling something like "vintage ladies Omega deville cal. 625 solid gold 18k." ... I looked at google images for about 5 minutes so i'm guessing here. As there are neither pics of the movement, the movement number, the case, the case number, nor of any gold hallmarks. If you can't provide proper pictures we can't really begin to help you....

5. Erica Aug 3, 2017

Many thanks to all, although I did not know the model number, since I do not have it in my power, and the girl who sells it to me, does not give it to me, you have helped me to understand a little about this subject. Thanks from my heart

6. Erica Aug 3, 2017

Many thanks to all, although I did not know the model number, since I do not have it in my power, and the girl who sells it to me, does not give it to me, you have helped me to understand a little about this subject. Thanks from my heart

7. Erica Aug 3, 2017

8. DON Aug 4, 2017

Just so you know. Never buy these types of watches unless you can try them on to be sure of fit as bracelet may have been cut to fit a certain sized wrist and you can't add to the length once thats done.

Also. Need to examine up close for possible fine cracks in the bracelet which can occur with these types of bracelets due to wear and tear.

If the movement was replaced and not the same type of movement. Dial could be glued to it.

Current scrap gold value if 14kt is $841.00 Euro or melt value.

If you really want it. Offer $900 Safe value that if garbage. If gold goes up. You could break even on the gold value when selling

As mentioned. You need to try something like this on to be sure it fits

DON