Omega Automatic Dynamic Mens date non Quickset

Hi Just received a Omega Dynamic mens watch with date. But the watch does not have quick set?
Does anyone know the movement?
Did the dynamic automatic even come with non quickset?
Thanks in advanced.
New to this forum.

Most likely -

562: 24 jewels, date

Could possibly be -

560: 17 jewels, date

Like 1
Thanks, since it does not have the date advance by pulling crown must be a 560-562.

Also trying to source a 1153/138 clasp for the watch. I don't really need a buckle just the piece that is marked 1153/138. Where would be a good place the search?

Any Dynamic experts? do they ever come with 560-562? most i have seen have the 565?
Thanks

I’m not a Dynamic expect and I don’t know if they were ever produced with 560 - 562. The vintage Omega site shows 565 but that doesn’t mean 560-562 never happened on a Dynamic.

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watch-omega-geneve-dynamic-i-st-166-0039

Also your watch may have had a movement swap at some point in the past.

Perhaps it’s a 565 with a broken date advance mechanism, I had to have a 565 repaired when the date advance failed, the explanation I got was the date advancing gear was worn.

Check to see if your date wheel move at all when you pull crown to position 3 (all the way out) ?

If it even stutters but does not advance that might indicate a 565 that can be repaired by a watchmaker with an Omega parts account.

I'm not an expert, but I have 5 dynamics in my collection currently. Assuming this is a first generation automatic dynamic with date, then I believe it only came with a 565 or 563 (usually american market) and both have a quickset function. If I recall correctly, the Dynamic was introduced in the late 60's and past the production of the non-quickset calibers.

As @peatnick mentioned, it may have had a movement swap or a broken date advance mechanism. The later is very common. It can happen from wear, but in my experience it often happens due to user error. If you try to quickset the date when the time is between 9PM and 3AM and the date is beginning to change, then you can sometimes break the part that quicksets the date.

Like 1
Also trying to source a 1153/138 clasp for the watch. I don't really need a buckle just the piece that is marked 1153/138. Where would be a good place the search?
It sounds like you may need the piece called the "blade."