Not sure why Omega ever discontinued this one…

Below is my Omega Semaster Aqua Terra Co-Axial Blue Dial Stainless Steel with Sedna Gold. Reference 220.23.38.20.03.001.

This one has been a bit of a project for me. First, I had to source one, which given Omega discontinued it some time ago I could only find one with a black alligator strap. Second, I was going for a sportier appearance to balance it out, so I purchased the rubber blue strap and ordered the Sedna gold decoration pieces from the omega boutique for a more seamless transition to the Sedna gold bezel.

The watch itself wears incredibly well at 38mm. This particular model in my mind just fits the nautical theme of the Aqua Terra incredibly well, and the movement is obviously superb. I’m surprised Omega discontinued this one, but perhaps it was too close to the full Sedna gold model. In any event, I’m thrilled to have this one in my collection for years to come, and hopefully get it out on the water at some point…

cheers
Photos on my Fuji XS20. This one is extremely hard to photograph how it catches the light.

DSCF0602.jpeg DSCF0612.jpeg DSCF0609.jpeg DSCF0621.jpeg

The blue dial is awesome. I'm fond of the ref. 231.10.42.21.03.001 which is the 41.5mm and has the date 3 o'clock and the polished frame.