Forums Latest Members
  1. trexlyon May 13, 2015

I've had this watch in a box for years. Never thought anything of it. Don't even know where I got it. Pulled it out today and was shocked to see that not only was it working, it was to the minute accurate. I have no idea when I last touched it. Not sure if I even knew it was a winding watch. But it works. Looks to be some kind of Constellations, around 1960. The number in the back is 14393 61 SC. And there's a 561 on the inside. The are three miniscule signatures inside the back cover. Anyone know what this is or what it's worth? Thought I might have the second hand reattached and get a nice band for it. It's quite groovy, and it still runs after maybe 5 years without being wound. Is that possible? Can I clean this without ruining it? It's scuffed and dingy and tarnished. And it looks like the hands are gold..???

Anybody know more details about this?
    Thanks Omega back inside.JPG Omega back.JPG Omega inside.JPG Omega front.JPG Omega signature 1.JPG Omega signature 2.JPG Omega signature 3.JPG

2. SeanO May 13, 2015

it's the worlds worst dial clean job.... even worse than the job someone done on mine.

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 13, 2015

Service, clean ,new crystal and a nice leather strap will bring it up nice for a daily wearer.

Google number in case back for info, as above dial has been scrubbed clean of all writings