New Arrival

Just got this Seamaster 60m today, reference 166.062 that I posted about on another thread. It looks better in person than off of the pictures I viewed when I was in the process of purchasing. The pictures below are from my IPad and aren't the best quality, but I'm happy in person.

Did you buy it in Australia? 😜
No, I took a gamble and bought it from South America. I was nervous, but felt the offer I made and it was accepted, I could live with. I knew the crown was not original, so I purchased the correct one from Ofrei and they both arrived the same day! It is running fast, so I'm taking it to my watchmaker after the first of the year to have it serviced and the crown put on. I'm a little nervous to try swapping out the crown myself. This will now make 3 watches that are currently in my watchmaker's hands.😲 I see now that there is one for sale on the bay from Australia. 😉

He's talking about because the first photo has the watch upside down... like everything is in Australia... you have to understand, he played hockey for a lot of years, and after that many concussions, what's funny is pretty much fart jokes and stuff like that

He's talking about because the first photo has the watch upside down... like everything is in Australia... you have to understand, he played hockey for a lot of years, and after that many concussions, what's funny is pretty much fart jokes and stuff like that
Gotcha! I played Rugby for 14 years, so I know exactly what your talking about. It must have been an Ipad thing where it rotated after I took it. I took several retakes and when it uploaded, I was done and wasn't changing it.😬 By the way, the second photo is sideways, so where would that be from?