Need your advise on this CK2998

Is the lume missing from some of the our markers (1 to 4 o’clock area)? Hard to tell for sure. No photos of the case, back or movement. I wouldn’t buy a watch without seeing the condition of those parts. Dial, hands and bezel appear genuine from what can be seen.

Is the lume missing from some of the our markers (1 to 4 o’clock area)? Hard to tell for sure. No photos of the case, back or movement. I wouldn’t buy a watch without seeing the condition of those parts. Dial, hands and bezel appear genuine from what can be seen.

Here you go:

upload_2023-6-6_21-33-51.png
upload_2023-6-6_21-34-36.png

Good dealer. Not enough pictures and quality not good enough in this price bracket. No Mvmt. Pics . = No deal. Hands look too flat; should be slightly curved horizontally. maybe the picture quality distorted this. Metal fatigue/ damage outer middle case rim between 4 to 7 o'clock. If all that can not be addressed, then too expensive.

Good dealer. Not enough pictures and quality not good enough in this price bracket. No Mvmt. Pics . = No deal. Hands look too flat; should be slightly curved horizontally. maybe the picture quality distorted this. Metal fatigue/ damage outer middle case rim between 4 to 7 o'clock. If all that can not be addressed, then too expensive.
Thank you Achim. I didn't quite get the part: Metal fatigue/ damage outer middle case rim between 4 to 7 o'clock. I offered about 15000 but got rejected.

I was looking at this one too. I didn't ask for closer pics, but was wondering if there were blemishes / dark spots around the 6pm mark of the dial.

I was looking at this one too. I didn't ask for closer pics, but was wondering if there were blemishes / dark spots around the 6pm mark of the dial.
This one looks like the only one currently on C24 with correct parts and also within the acceptable price range.

I think Achim has spotted a potential deal breaker there, worth confirming this isn't corrosion and the picture was taken prior to cleaning, assuming the dealer has serviced it? Looks like it could well just be gunk but no need to gamble when dealing with a professional seller.

The pusher tubes don't show any age so are probably replacements and the crown looks later from the angles provided (not a major issue but worth a mention)

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 18.03.02.png

I think Achim has spotted a potential deal breaker there, worth confirming this isn't corrosion and the picture was taken prior to cleaning, assuming the dealer has serviced it? Looks like it could well just be gunk but no need to gamble when dealing with a professional seller.

The pusher tubes don't show any age so are probably replacements and the crown looks later from the angles provided (not a major issue but worth a mention)

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 18.03.02.png

Crown is a service part clearly stated in the description, but I'm ok with it because it is not something very hard to find anyway. As for the suspected mid case corrosion, I will have to confirm with the seller before I decide to pull the trigger.

Ah that seller has a very good reputation - on that basis you would think it would be all fine besides the crown, which he notes, the pushers look ok from the better quality image. 👍