Forums Latest Members

Need help with Zenith Pilot 01-0150-415 bezel insert replacement at Zenith factory

1. kadima Nov 29, 2023

Hello, I have the watch pictured and I would like to replace the bezel insert. I went to my AD, they contacted Zenith, but the answer is not what I've expected. Zenith told my AD that I must ship the watch to the factory, but they didn't confirmed if they have the insert and how much the replacement will cost. I don't have a problem to ship the watch and assume the costs of shipping and insurance, but I wanted just to make sure they can replace it and told me the price for the service before shipping. So, any of you did that before, do you know what should I expect? Also, I bought this watch from a dealer, it was serviced and I have a two years warranty. Do you know if Zenith will force me to accept a full service from them and they will change the dial and the hands without my permission? Because, I've heard other brands are doing that. Thanks in advance!
    zenith pilot.jpg

bassem abadan likes this.
  2. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Nov 29, 2023

What's wrong with your insert ?

asrnj77 and bassem abadan like this.
  3. kadima Nov 29, 2023

It's damaged, not very bad, but if I can get a new one, it will be great.

bassem abadan likes this.
  4. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Nov 29, 2023

You can count yourself lucky to have a great insert like yours ! Most are worse off. I'd not change it.

Mark020 and kadima like this.
  5. Fatcat Nov 30, 2023

Your bezel is good, zenith dont sell parts, to service officially at Zenith your watch will cost you around 2K but they do a really nice work including rework the band , but your don’t need anything like that actually.

kadima and watchyouwant like this.
  6. kadima Nov 30, 2023

Can they only replace the insert? I really don’t need a full service or bracelet rework.

7. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Nov 30, 2023

No. Tried that many years ago. No.

kadima likes this.
  8. kadima Nov 30, 2023

Ok, I’ll wait for a few years and I’ll do the full service. Good to know, thanks!

9. bassem abadan Jan 18, 2024

leave as is!

10. bassem abadan Jul 9, 2024

Dear Mr, from Germany Zenith will be picked UP for free and send to factory, I do it but refused to KWA for a783 el primero 3019PHC because price was round 3k+ for fully service, they charged round 40 euro return of payment(normal payment is 80 euro)and give me free travel box in wert of round 80 euro, great service provide but priced more than other high end brands, no discount possible for service, for more i have from Zenith answers to provide.
    all recommendations on Zenith crew !!!
    best reg
    Bassem