Name that Film!

Posts
2,989
Likes
4,747
I always found the connection between the Waltons and the Twilight Zone to be interesting.
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,908
Used Cars!

I clearly made that way too easy! I hadn't seen it in years, and my wife had never seen it, so we watched it last night. Dark, funny, wild - Kurt at his best in many ways as he's very convincing as a used car salesman.
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
MV5BMWM3M2M3YTgtMDc2ZC00MTYzLWFlYjUtNWY3OGJlM2VhOGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
 
Posts
3,281
Likes
9,863
Is it the sci fi where they are flying around space with an arboretum or the one were they nuke planets where evolution have gone wild?
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
Is it the sci fi where they are flying around space with an arboretum or the one were they nuke planets where evolution have gone wild?
No, that's the film with Bruce Dern, but the name of the film escapes me at the moment.
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,908
No, that's the film with Bruce Dern, but the name of the film escapes me at the moment.

Silent running...
 
Posts
8,243
Likes
29,115
Hint on the above: it would be a difficult film for most people to watch, but I, and more than a few others, consider it to be brilliant.
 
Posts
8,243
Likes
29,115
I thought that this one would be tough. Another hint: the film features a very unusual "structure", which is referenced indirectly in the title.
 
Posts
324
Likes
644
Hint on the above: it would be a difficult film for most people to watch, but I, and more than a few others, consider it to be brilliant.
Intrigued, going on my movie excel sheet once we can figure out what the movie is 😀
 
Posts
1,561
Likes
3,672
A more overt photo clue...

I think its the film "Irreversible". I only saw it once. A difficult film to watch due to the subject matter and the filming sequence. I did enjoy it though
 
Posts
8,243
Likes
29,115
I think its the film "Irreversible".

Correct!

Highly recommended if you are not easily shocked, but women in particular should give pause.