Name that Film!

Posts
324
Likes
644
Bridge of Spies?
Nope, but if anyone has seen it, this should do it.
4ybNkp2.jpg
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
Is that Jason Statham playing the same character as he does in all his films?

The Mechanic?
 
Posts
324
Likes
644
Is that Jason Statham playing the same character as he does in all his films?

The Mechanic?
Hey, no, but given all your guesses please post the next one!

The movie is The Lives of Others (German: Das Leben der Anderen):
One of my favorites, highly recommend it.
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
Well done.

Did you know it, or did you check the works of Stanley Baker?
 
Posts
2,799
Likes
5,806
Well done.

Did you know it, or did you check the works of Stanley Baker?
Admittedly, I recognised the chin. The rest was a bit of detective work 😁
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
I think the premise of the screen grab was so that people couldn’t just reverse image search and find the answer.

I’ll not give it away.

I haven’t actually seen this version but am familiar with the 1978 film.
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,152
The Thirtynine Steps (Hitchock's version).


I haven’t actually seen this version but am familiar with the 1978 film.

I watched that last night! It's quite good and much more true to Buchan's original story.
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one!

 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,152
.... and as everyone knows "million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten".
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,152
Ooof, one I'd never heard of, let alone seen 😵‍💫
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,152
Follow that "Mercedes".
Edited:
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
It’s not Gene Hackman in that screengrab.
 
Posts
3,281
Likes
9,863
Another image

I have seen that film, is it something drug related?