My Top 5 Speedmaster Models in Gold

Omega-Speedmaster-Apollo-11-50th-Moonshine.002-975x650.jpg
With one of the most recent additions to the Speedmaster family, the Apollo XI Limited Edition in Moonshine gold, there’s finally a gold Moonwatch again. Time to share my personal top 5 Speedmaster models in gold. The gold Moonwatch has been discontinued for a few years now. Three years ago, the movie ‘Money Monster‘ featured […]

Visit My Top 5 Speedmaster Models in Gold to read the full article.

The BC145.022 white gold was mentioned. It stops me in my tracks. My absolute favorite!

I’m a huge fan of yellow gold watches even if they are out of fashion.
I 100% agree with your 1 choice ! After that I’ve always liked the stock standard Speedmaster in yellow gold, pity they discontinued it.

Great choices. I’m glad to see the Jubilee 27 CHRO C12 on the list. I was lucky enough to snag one of the 250 chronometer pieces with the caliber 864 movement.

The skeleton did not make top 5? It's #1 for me.

Nice article. Once you wear a gold one, then you learn how amazing a gold speedy is on the wrist and then you will buy one.

Funny, I think I flirted with the one you bought in Munich back then....
Great article and lookin forward in wear my own #1
Cheers

The skeleton did not make top 5? It's #1 for me.

Nice article. Once you wear a gold one, then you learn how amazing a gold speedy is on the wrist and then you will buy one.

Very true.

Funny, I think I flirted with the one you bought in Munich back then....
Great article and lookin forward in wear my own #1
Cheers

It was dead cheap and for sale at Chronometrie Pietzner. The pictures were awful and I think that’s what kept many from buying it. Some times you need to see the watch in the flesh.

It was dead cheap and for sale at Chronometrie Pietzner. The pictures were awful and I think that’s what kept many from buying it. Some times you need to see the watch in the flesh.
Very true... (and the opposite of course)
But, it is always a lesson learned😀
Cheers

I’m a huge fan of yellow gold watches even if they are out of fashion.
I 100% agree with your 1 choice ! After that I’ve always liked the stock standard Speedmaster in yellow gold, pity they discontinued it.
Yellow gold is out of fashion? Says who?

Yellow gold is out of fashion? Says who?
Well I like it and I’m usually out of fashion so I was just taking a punt it is 😉

(Just seems 98% of all current lines of gold watches across brands are rose gold or white gold, yellow lines becoming quite rare).

Am into gold now as well.

First with a seiko and hoping that the moonshine would be my second.

My local boutique says no orders coming. Is that possible?

How many boutiques are there? Are there more than a hundred worldwide? Wont each one have at least one or two?