My 'Grail watch'. What is your's?

Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
If you love colorful funky watches (I do), it’s kind of hard to beat those - snd these were indeed grail watches to me. it is some sort of a consolation their price makes them unwearable. Same xith exotic Ninas.

I still feel lucky that I was once able to try one on (thanks to well known Heuer collector @PASSION66). Seems like a lifetime ago.

 
Posts
993
Likes
5,764
If you love colorful funky watches (I do), it’s kind of hard to beat those - snd these were indeed grail watches to me. it is some sort of a consolation their price makes them unwearable. Same xith exotic Ninas.

I still feel lucky that I was once able to try one on (thanks to well known Heuer collector @PASSION66). Seems like a lifetime ago.


I love colorful funky, which is what drew me to 60s/70s racing dials and would probably draw me to yacht timers if I were so inclined.

And nice to see one out in the wild.
Edited: