Mechanical watch suggestions for adventures?

Looking for an everything watch for general adventuring. Hiking, snorkelling/ diving less than 30m, jungles, deserts, frozen tundras etc… any recommendations?

Seikos and Hamiltons. The modern ones. 👍

Looked at the khaki field titanium 42mm which I love. The only drawback is the lack of a screw down crown.. I suppose not necessarily a problem
Edited:

Looked at the khaki field titanium 42mm which I love. The only drawback is the lack of a screw down crown.. I suppose not necessarily a problem
That’s what I’d go for, I’d be a bit apprehensive with the swimming without the screw down crown but it is supposed to be up to 100m water resistance so it should be up to everything you listed.

Or!

Despite Putin, ignoring this is foolish: https://buyvostok.com/

The Amphibian with the 31-jewel movement will take a beating. Straight out of the factory, timekeeping is marginal. Have a talented watchmaker who will actually adjust the damned thing?? COSC specs, easily.

Was just going to say the Khaki Pilot Pioneer. Super! I just ordered a bronze but they have stainless.

Love the TCMs just wish they weren’t so damn big.

Well you could go SKX, or maybe the 5kx, or the gmt 5kx.

Omega 2500 PO in 42mm?

CasiOak?

but let’s be honest SKX, will always be the answer.

Love the TCMs just wish they weren’t so damn big.
The one above is 44 but feels like a 42 (first edition was bigger at 47mm but it didn’t have southern hemisphere compass settings so useless for me )
It is so lightweight being titanium. Love this watch and most wouldn’t know it’s a mechanical watch. Oddly I have had several people comment asking if it has a crystal as it is so clear

Was just going to say the Khaki Pilot Pioneer. Super! I just ordered a bronze but they have stainless.

The bronze will age beautifully!

I
Or!

Despite Putin, ignoring this is foolish: https://buyvostok.com/

The Amphibian with the 31-jewel movement will take a beating. Straight out of the factory, timekeeping is marginal. Have a talented watchmaker who will actually adjust the damned thing?? COSC specs, easily.
like the Retro but the website says these ship from Florida?

I

like the Retro but the website says these ship from Florida?

There are a few retailers that stock and ship these from the US. There's another in CT that I've ordered a couple times from.

The bronze will age beautifully!

I have a brass maranez and a bronze Revelot and I love the way they age differently. The Hamilton is Bronze (same CuSn8) with a Titanium caseback (display on the Pilot Pioneer). 100m WR, push-in crown, made for adventure, easy to read day or night.

And don't forget ...