Just love my planet ocean deep black!

I have had a thing for the planet ocean for ages. Fell for it the first time I tried one on. Such an epic tool watch. My first one was the 45.5 steel one. Loved the look and the bracelet but it was soooo too heavy and felt silly big. Was super disappointed. Sold that. It took a while to go through other watches. Had a ceramic seamaster 300m. The omega full ceramic cases are just an incredible thing. The 300m just didn’t do it for me. Sold that and so wanted a PO again. Went for the blue steel 43 PO. Very nice indeed. But the blue ceramic was plastic looking in the sun and it bothered me and it got sold! Well I took a leap with the deep black. My seamaster had worn smaller than it’s size so I hoped the 45.5 deep black would be the same. Well I was right. What an epic watch. The black ceramic is just insane. The strap is awesome and the Ti and ceramic deployant is sooo cool. It wears so much better than the steel 45. It’s almost feel better than the 43 as it’s so light. The one I bought the white stitching on the rubber strap was a bit worn and I’m super OCD so I got a strap maker to restitch it but with black thread. It’s so stealth and perfect.

Really good looking in that all black ceramic. Enjoy it an wear it in good health.
I did try the PO Deep Black at the OB, but was too concerned I’d chip it, so went with a steel PO GMT.
Since this isn’t your first rodeo, err, ceramic watch, what was your experience with ceramic in day to day wear? Am I just overly paranoid, and one’s fears eventually fade?

There is nothing to worry about. It is super robust. Now if you dropped on concrete that might be different. I also have a IWC ceramic topgun. Also awesome. They are daily wear watches. Amazing technical material. The advantage that they will never scratch. Unlike a steel watch. Always look brand new.

Really good looking in that all black ceramic. Enjoy it an wear it in good health.
I did try the PO Deep Black at the OB, but was too concerned I’d chip it, so went with a steel PO GMT.
Since this isn’t your first rodeo, err, ceramic watch, what was your experience with ceramic in day to day wear? Am I just overly paranoid, and one’s fears eventually fade?

I bought my DSOTM in 2015 and it has had a ton of travel and wrist time - no issues and no scratches... and yes it has taken some knocks and been in some sketchy places. I am very pleased with it. I did check out a Ceramic PO back in 2017 but it was a bit too chunky for me. Nice to have the GMT function and it is still a lovely watch and now all Master Chronometer as well. Cracking photos from @Hamshirescott.
It is possible to use the hours/mins sub dial on the DSOTM as a second time zone as well.

Congrats!

Both of my Omegas are ceramic as well and I love em. I did insure them both just in case, but I've had the GSOTM since 2019 and despite banging into walls and the occasional closing door, it still looks new.

What planet ocean is that? That looks incredible!

Thanks! its the Casamigos limited edition. Also technically a member of the "deep black" line with GMT as well, but in a matte finish all over.