Forums Latest Members
  1. TriumphantConch Dec 4, 2019

[​IMG]
    Photo credit to Monochrome Watches

Hi everyone! I am new to the forums and this is my first post. I have owned 2 Rolexes in the past (currently one) and planning to get an Omega for Myself. Recently, an OB offered me this model (PO Deep Black GMT in Blue) for around $7655 (i converted the currency). Do you guys think it’s a good deal?

What do you guys think about the watch? I am really interested in getting one, but still deciding between this, the Red Accented and Big Blue. Thank-you for your opinions!

marcn, Kim, farmerboy and 1 other person like this.
  2. MalaMD Dec 4, 2019

I've never taken much notice of these before but that looks really nice.

I've always wondered how the rubber bezel insert holds up over time?

3. Geezer Dec 4, 2019

That looks very cool! Can't comment on the price though.

4. foxtrot Dec 4, 2019

Now…that is a sublime expression of modern watch design, really nice. Just, double check if you can live with the thickness.

Nobel Prize likes this.
  5. scapa Dec 4, 2019

Love it. If I were in the market for a GMT diver and had the wrists to support a larger, thicker watch, I'd have a very hard look at this PO.

6. farmerboy Feb 8, 2021

This is close to the the perfect all around, sports to sort of get dressy watch...In my opinion

This watch, Omega Planet Ocean 2500, Roladex (smile) SeaDweller (red letter-mag date) and the Sinn U212
    are all this man needs. I have never owned a Rolex to compare them with but believe the newest Omegas have better movements. The early PO's are classic and the Sinn is just plain rugged.

I have little chance and less desire to wear dress watches or less than 43mm watches so my opinions are guided by my likes.

Edited Feb 11, 2021
  7. Flysatchmo Feb 8, 2021

Stunning piece! I have the PO 600M...Black Ceramic bezel with Orange Rubber. One of my favorites. I did get a steel bracelet with it just to change up the look occasionally. Works great for all occasions. Go for it!

Starman71 likes this.
  8. Zanzibar Feb 8, 2021

Very cool and relax. what’s the lug to lug for this model ?
    The op’s picture gives a whole different view than omega’s site.

9. farmerboy Feb 12, 2021

One great thing about this model is that it is a world class movement, and no one hardly notices it.
    I enjoy nice things as much as the next person, but I really dislike wearing nice things that get noticed.
    Omegas don't get the notice as a Rolex will and this Omega will get even less...since it is just another black watch.
    BUT WHAT A BLACK WATCH IT IS!! lug to lug is right at 50mm.

IMG_0795.JPG
    AntonisCy likes this.
  10. Omega-Q Feb 12, 2021

It's such a beautiful watch, and one of the few GMTs in Omega's current lineup. If you like it, I'd recommend you go for it! The price seems quite reasonable. I almost purchased the red version of this, but ended up going a different direction!