Is this Pie Pan a redial?

Hello everyone, I found this Pie Pan listed at Facebook Marketplace for 250 usd (I’m Chilean, watches are very undervalued here, so that shouldn’t be a source for concern). I have doubts regarding the dial. As far as I can see the dial passes the Moy test, but I’m concerned about the minute markers. I feel like their length and positioning is odd, for example, the ones between 50 and 00. I’m also concerned about the G in the Omega logo. It looks a bit tilted and I haven’t been amble to find any other example with a tilted G. One last thing I haven’t been able to find is the correct movement number for this model. The seller couldn’t provide any movement pictures, but he says I can inspect the movement myself, so I want to come prepared. Thank you very much for all your help!!:thumbsup:C00B7187-2266-43B0-A553-2668991F5B43.png 00B55212-4598-4764-9E2E-5016EC8AF2DB.jpeg CA465B2B-9281-4839-B8CD-0E58E0FA7350.jpeg FE8CA3DA-BA04-4203-975C-B12FF57B223A.jpeg

On the basis of those pictures I'd say the dial looks original and should be snapped up for that price.

Like 9
On the basis of those pictures I'd say the dial looks original and should be snapped up for that price.
Amazing!! Thank you very much for your advice. Regarding the movement, do you know which movement I should be looking for?

The G looks wonky in one pic but straight in the others.
Best to check it out when in hand.

At this asking price, you can’t really go wrong, irrespective of dial or redial. Worst case scenario, you should be able to resell it without any issue.

Like 1
I was just telling a new member in another thread that these are nearly impossible to find, guess this is the nearly.

Like 2
Could it also be 2652 with 354 bumper?
2652 has OMEGA printed in ink and different font ( first gen)

Like 1
501/505
Thank you very much for all your help, I ended up buying the watch after all, I will enjoy it in good health!!

Like 2
Could it also be 2652 with 354 bumper?
I opened the caseback, it’s got a 505, couldn’t be happier to be honest!!

Like 2
I was just telling a new member in another thread that these are nearly impossible to find, guess this is the nearly.
To be honest, I had no idea it was so rare. I know a bit about pie pans, but I really didn’t know this one was so rare when I bought it today. Just out of curiosity, is it the dial color what’s rare, and what’s the market value for one? I wouldn’t sell in a million years, but at least one feels great knowing I got a bargain!!

I ended up buying the watch after all,

Congratulations! Oh, and pictures or it didn’t happen… :whistling:

(Photos also help us telling you what it is you’ve got. ;) )

Like 3
250usd? Guess i need a Chile trip...
Jajajajaja, you’re always welcome!! Besides cheap watches, we also have great wine and beautiful landscapes, what’s not to love!!

Like 1
Congratulations! Oh, and pictures or it didn’t happen… :whistling:

(Photos also help us telling you what it is you’ve got. ;) )

here it is beside my 1939 bullseye!! I must admit I love that the pie pan has a tropical dial, I must say that pictures don’t do it justice!!
image.jpg

Like 8
To be honest, I had no idea it was so rare. I know a bit about pie pans, but I really didn’t know this one was so rare when I bought it today. Just out of curiosity, is it the dial color what’s rare, and what’s the market value for one? I wouldn’t sell in a million years, but at least one feels great knowing I got a bargain!!
Constellation- flagship model
Pie pan dial- most desirable
Arrowhead markers- rare
Black dial omega from this period - very rare
All together- unicorn

Like 3