Is this Pie Pan a redial?

Constellation- flagship model
Pie pan dial- most desirable
Arrowhead markers- rare
Black dial omega from this period - very rare
All together- unicorn

Wow, I knew it was rare, but not pie pan’s holy grail rare. I would be lying if I didn’t admit I’m a bit over the moon with this one.

Excellent deal and Dibs!
I must truly thank you, hadn’t it been for your reply I would not have bought it in the first place!

Amazing!! I won’t sell, but it’s nice knowing I did all right!!
If you do decide to, try to keep it in the OF family of you could…although I’m sure you have 1/2 dozen PM’s by now so you probably won’t have to wait until you hit 200 posts.

If you do decide to, try to keep it in the OF family of you could…although I’m sure you have 1/2 dozen PM’s by now so you probably won’t have to wait until you hit 200 posts.
I’ve got 7 so far!! To be honest I’m not thinking about selling, but if I ever do I will make sure to keep it in the OF family, it’s the least I could do!

I’ve got 7 so far!!
Wow…y’all are like sharks when there’s blood in the water. Give the dude a chance to enjoy it at least!

Wow…y’all are like sharks when there’s blood in the water. Give the dude a chance to enjoy it at least!
Sorry, six were from me. I was expressing my desire to purchase it, but he said the name @DaveK was written on the back in sharpie. That lovable bastard struck again 😒 😁

Great score! Wish I could find a deal like that, lol

Enjoy and wear it in good health!

Sorry, six were from me. I was expressing my desire to purchase it, but he said the name @DaveK was written on the back in sharpie. That lovable bastard struck again 😒 😁
Apparently if you visit the Air & Space museum in DC, Neil Armstrong’s Speedmaster has the letters “DK” in sharpie on the back. Historians have argued for years about what this NASA designation could mean- but we know what that is.

Apparently if you visit the Air & Space museum in DC, Neil Armstrong’s Speedmaster has the letters “DK” in sharpie on the back. Historians have argued for years about what this NASA designation could mean- but we know what that is.
like this? upload_2024-8-6_12-2-45.jpeg

Constellation- flagship model
Pie pan dial- most desirable
Arrowhead markers- rare
Black dial omega from this period - very rare
All together- unicorn
Right? AH-may-zing

LOL

like this? upload_2024-8-6_12-2-45.jpeg

Funny, I did make it onto the list of credits for one of their albums