Is this original?

Woah there - newbie with a vaguely menacing title and no avatar joins today, posts three words (none of which is, er, please or even hello) and two fuzzy photos of a POS. Let's just say, huge respect to the leading members who took the trouble to answer so politely. I know it's not just me has certain gears that grind sometimes.
Don’t know why you got mad at this. Yes, I’m a new member, yes I posted two pictures of a watch I’m considering buying and wanted to check if it’s original. What’s the problem with that?

Nope. Dial has been refinished.
Oh, I know. Maybe I used the wrong terminology, sorry. Do you think this watch is a total replica or just a refinished watch (from an original one)?

Don’t know why you got mad at this. Yes, I’m a new member, yes I posted two pictures of a watch I’m considering buying and wanted to check if it’s original. What’s the problem with that?
Imagine walking into a boozer that you've never before frequented to find it's empty except for a small group of blokes chatting and laughing gathered round a table in the corner, do you suddenly just jump in the middle of them and start telling them about all your personal issues expecting them to be be super cordial and friendly? (I'd expect that you'd find yourself on ya arse sharpish!) or.....would you say "excuse me gents, would you mind if I joined you as I've not been here before?"
Just trying to point out that there's a certain (unspoken) etiquette required in every situation wether in the real world or online.

Like 5

It's the entitlement. Shouldn't treat anyone (online or in person) as a mere means.

Like 1
Imagine walking into a boozer...
Thanks bro, it's fine - OP and I just had a friendly conversation about all this: language may have been an initial barrier. I guess some Anglophones are now looking up boozer, blokes, and arse! :p

Like 4
Apparently some people not only lack basic courtesy, they don't even understand the concept.

Thanks so much Gav. Got my nice new Avatar.
Nice.
Another small tip. If you want to mention someone in a message type @ and then start to write their screen name (no gap) their name should pop up after 2 or 3 letters. Select it and finish your message. This will then alert someone on their profile page that they have been mentioned

@Carta58

Like 1
Apparently some people not only lack basic courtesy, they don't even understand the concept.
As Danaos points out above it would seem that it's sorted and was just down to language barriers (hopefully my short analogy made the op think again too) I think the 'entitlement' of the op as another member quite rightly pointed out a few posts ago is simply going to become more the norm sadly as chatting to 'strangers' online naturaly gives you that feeling of 'why should I give a fk about you'! It's the exact mentality that evolves into road rage whilst you feel invincible driving in your steel box. It's a sad state of affairs but we should all call it where we can/when appropriate to try and return to being thoughtful well mannered humans with atleast some basic morals imo....fuck me! Does that qualify as a rant? Best get back on topic.....in answer to the op, spend ya cash on hookers and blow instead of that shite in ya pics mate, waaaay more fun:):cool::D
Edited:

Like 1