Is this a re-dial exercise: Seamaster De Ville

This is a handwind model, likely a 601 cal - 135.010 online comes close as a model

S is a bit weird, it's not "- SWISS MADE -" it's "SWISS MADE" - so the question is, is it a re-dial?

The dial looks good to me

I can't see anything wrong?

A quick googling will show a lot with the same layout, I am sure.

I couldn't find this exact dial as a reference, that's why I considered it was a very very very good re-dial

Let's consider the below dial as original, S and e of "Seamaster" are closer together, the S is also very very slightly thicker

For these models, I couldn't find a lone "SWISS MADE" - they all seemed to be "- SWISS MADE -" or "T SWISS MADE T" for the tritium ones etc.

I couldn't find this exact dial as a reference, that's why I considered it was a very very very good re-dial

Let's consider the below dial as original, S and e of "Seamaster" are closer together, the S is also very very slightly thicker

For these models, I couldn't find a lone "SWISS MADE" - they all seemed to be "- SWISS MADE -" or "T SWISS MADE T" for the tritium ones etc.

Here's one: https://www.adverts.ie/mens-watches/omega-seamaster-deville-9ct-gold/2908980

I have found several, can't say why you couldn't.

Thank you, an inadequate google query and not looking deep enough I guess

Thank you, an inadequate google query and not looking deep enough I guess

I find that searching for different years help me a lot. In this case it has to be an early variant because of the onyx inlays in the markers, so I searched "Omega Seamaster DeVille 1963" into Google images and I got a number of hits. The "Swiss Made" with the added hyphens are, AFAIK, all later variants.